FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

S10+ Non Loca screen protector recommendation

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By lawocg, Junior Member on 26th September 2019, 09:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all

Been using a S10+ for a few days now and I love it. Does anyone have recommendations for case friendly screen protectors? Currently I'm using the pre applied one and it's fantastic (perfectly installed and extremely oleophobic).

Just on the lookout incase it gets damaged. Preference is to avoid LOCA based tempered glass protectors as I have a pet leave on how much of a mess it creates during installs.
27th September 2019, 01:40 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawocg

Hi all

Been using a S10+ for a few days now and I love it. Does anyone have recommendations for case friendly screen protectors? Currently I'm using the pre applied one and it's fantastic (perfectly installed and extremely oleophobic).

Just on the lookout incase it gets damaged. Preference is to avoid LOCA based tempered glass protectors as I have a pet leave on how much of a mess it creates during installs.

I replaced mine with the Zagg Invisibleshield GlassFusion after the stock one got scratched up and am happy with it. It's case friendly with my Spek and Otterbox Commuter cases. It has a nice coating and feels like glass. There is a small black border on the protector and it's not easy to install so you might be better off having the store or a Zagg kiosk install it if you get one. Here are some pics of it.
27th September 2019, 02:19 PM |#3  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawocg

Hi all

No idea what you are talking about when saying " how much of a mess it creates during installs " Installed mine and 2 friends without any problems or bubbles or anything going wrong.
27th September 2019, 03:54 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
nice
nice
5th October 2019, 10:24 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I have the amfilm. I too was worried about the loca glue installment so opted for the amfilm that has adhesive only on the top and bottom. The downside is that the fingerprint doesn't work . For me it's fine since I use the iris and face recognition.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)