FORUMS

Galaxy Buds: issues!!?

1,356 posts
Thanks Meter: 520

By citytrader, Senior Member on 27th March 2019, 09:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
The Galaxy Buds fortunately came for free with my S10+, otherwise I will regret buying them, are crap, when doing a Whatsapp call one of them stop working and I need to put them in box, close it, and connect again. A pair of buds that costs more than US$100 that has this terrible behavior, terrible.
Sambug is going from worse to much worse, they are selling buggy stuff... (the s10+ deep battery not working well... and so on)

UPDATE 2 (4-APR-2019): The ASCA firmware update seems or made a positive change, now I have much less skipping and interruptions, I will continue trading this Buds but the connection really improved with the latest S10+ firmware
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Galaxy Buds Crap.jpg
Views:	1940
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	4732209  
27th March 2019, 10:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by citytrader

The Galaxy Buds fortunately came for free with my S10+, otherwise I will regret buying them, are crap, when doing a Whatsapp call one of them stop working and I need to put them in box, close it, and connect again. A pair of buds that costs more than US$100 that has this terrible behavior, terrible.
Sambug is going from worse to much worse, they are selling buggy stuff... (the s10+ deep battery not working well... and so on)

Maybe the need a SW update to fix that problem?
27th March 2019, 10:54 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightoooo

Maybe the need a SW update to fix that problem?

Probably but as I know, all a experiencing this kind of behavior and Samsung is doing nothing...
27th March 2019, 10:56 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Probably but as I know, all a experiencing this kind of behavior and Samsung is doing nothing...

Well that's sad, it should be working well because it's also from Samsung.
27th March 2019, 11:26 PM |#5  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:

I've had this happen only once, other than that the headphones have been working very well and I use them daily. Got the headphones on March 6th along with my phone so I've used them for a while. I've had no problems with phone calls, video playback or music with these.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
27th March 2019, 11:37 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Had mine since launch never had this issue. I've done all the updates so maybe that's why.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MRDOCA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MRDOCA Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 12:22 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRDOCA

Had mine since launch never had this issue. I've done all the updates so maybe that's why.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I have all the updates
28th March 2019, 05:51 PM |#8  
Flag Winston Salem
Thanks Meter: 271

More
I can't figure out why my Buds are loud when played on my Note 8 and S8+, but I can barely hear them on my S10+. I have the volume rocker all the way to the right.
28th March 2019, 07:51 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jutaejrtouch

I can't figure out why my Buds are loud when played on my Note 8 and S8+, but I can barely hear them on my S10+. I have the volume rocker all the way to the right.

It's probably because the bluetooth settings for the buds are configured lower on the S10. It's a weird problem, but if you want, try looking either at the bluetooth settings or the gear settings for volume control. Otherwise, turn on Dolby Atmos sound; it boosts sound levels.
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremeCoder109 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XtremeCoder109 Ad-Free
28th March 2019, 08:47 PM |#10  
Flag BOSTON
Thanks Meter: 296

More
I'm very picky and I love mine. Best BT wireless yet for me and they crank with nice bass with Dolby atmos on... dont know why some peeps are hating on them....there is a lot of issues in general with PIE and Whatsapp.... crapapp glad I dont use it lol
28th March 2019, 08:50 PM |#11  
Flag Winston Salem
Thanks Meter: 271

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeCoder109

It's probably because the bluetooth settings for the buds are configured lower on the S10. It's a weird problem, but if you want, try looking either at the bluetooth settings or the gear settings for volume control. Otherwise, turn on Dolby Atmos sound; it boosts sound levels.

Yeah I already tried Dolby and adjusted the EQ settings in the Galaxy Buds settings....nothing worked. I'm going to try factory resetting.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)