FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Galaxy s10 (all models) LTE issues

1,150 posts
Thanks Meter: 265

By netengineer, Senior Member on 20th April 2019, 02:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
How many people are having the LTE issues?

Samsung had me reset my Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings to try and fix the issue. Of course that didn't help. What does my Bluetooth and WiFi settings have to do with Cellular service? I think they are grasping because there is an actual defect in the phone. I purchased it directly from Samsung but I'm on Sprint. Sprint has acknowledged an issue but I didn't get it through them so I'm out of luck. When you spend over a thousand dollars on a phone, you expect it to work. I had two dropped calls this morning while driving in an area that has service. The phone is basically unusable unless you are on Wi-Fi. (at least with mine) I have a Galaxy s10 +

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to netengineer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift netengineer Ad-Free

20th April 2019, 08:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Same here with my Sprint Galaxy S10 Plus I'm Roaming 95% of the time and when LTE does kick in nothing loads. So I have to use Wi-Fi.
The Following User Says Thank You to MANLEY7878 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MANLEY7878 Ad-Free
21st April 2019, 01:03 AM |#3  
Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Exynos S10+ on T-mobile, no LTE issues on my model.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VICosPhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VICosPhi Ad-Free
21st April 2019, 04:31 AM |#4  
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 1,035

More
I mean, there is 3 totally different modems (exynos, qualcomm lte and qualcomm 5g), putting the title as all versions is novice at best, and click bait at worst.
Also something to keep in note, Sprint acknowledging a fault doesnt necessarily mean there is a fault or that it is a known issue, its just "good" customer service, they simply cant troubleshoot with the level 1 support, so its easier just to replace your device.

Anyway no issues with my Exynos (G975F) in Brazil with dual sim
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to opssemnik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift opssemnik Ad-Free
21st April 2019, 09:26 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 125

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

I mean, there is 3 totally different modems (exynos, qualcomm lte and qualcomm 5g), putting the title as all versions is novice at best, and click bait at worst.
Also something to keep in note, Sprint acknowledging a fault doesnt necessarily mean there is a fault or that it is a known issue, its just "good" customer service, they simply cant troubleshoot with the level 1 support, so its easier just to replace your device.

No, there is an issue with the Sprint version of the phone
21st April 2019, 05:24 PM |#6  
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 1,984

More
No LTE issues with the unlocked on T-Mobile...
21st April 2019, 06:59 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I've been having issues with my Unlocked S10+ on ATT. About every other day I lose my data but it still shows LTE, and this notification pops up. I don't get my data back until I restart my phone 1 or 2 times..

Side note: I've been getting this notification since I got my phone at the beginning of march. ATT can't seem to help me or even give me an answer to what's going on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190414-084534_CaptivePortalLogin.jpg
Views:	696
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	4746810  
The Following User Says Thank You to OregonInfidel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OregonInfidel Ad-Free
21st April 2019, 08:44 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

Sorry about that, I just assumed since it's Sprint they were all Qualcomm LTE (which of course I am on) Wish I could edit the title to give a more detailed so it's not misleading.

It's funny though, if I run a speed test, speeds are great on LTE. It's just connecting takes forever, then the connection doesn't stay.

Don't get me wrong, I love everything else about the phone.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
21st April 2019, 09:37 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonInfidel

I've been having issues with my Unlocked S10+ on ATT. About every other day I lose my data but it still shows LTE, and this notification pops up. I don't get my data back until I restart my phone 1 or 2 times..

Side note: I've been getting this notification since I got my phone at the beginning of march. ATT can't seem to help me or even give me an answer to what's going on

Are you on a prepaid plan by chance? Been an issue for AT&T for years now.
21st April 2019, 09:46 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbreak444

Are you on a prepaid plan by chance? Been an issue for AT&T for years now.

Yes actually but had no issue with it on my Note 9 before I got the s10+.
21st April 2019, 09:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonInfidel

Yes actually but had no issue with it on my Note 9 before I got the s10+.

Others have posted online with the same issue since 2015. Do a quick Google search and you'll see. Some switch to a "postpaid" plan and the issue goes away. And some didn't have any issues until getting a new phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)