I have Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F/DS) in front of me. Device has pattern (gesture) screen lock (3x3) enabled. Phone's owner forgot his gesture. How to bypass this lock without losing data (no factory settings reset option).
What I have tried:
- connect phone over USB trying ADB. Since there is no USB debugging enabled ADB is deaf/blind. I cannot access files in /data/system to delete gesture.key file
- I have tried to connect SD card and install Aroma File Manager https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1646108 but I was not able to mount a card. My tip is, that phone will not recognize new card when such card is inserted in locked regime.
- I have tried "adb sideload aroma-file-manager.zip" but it fails on "signatures". My tip is that you can manually update android only with files signed by manufacturer.
- "dr.fone - Unlock" has no support for Samsung Galaxy S10+
- I'm not able to mount new SD card
- ADB can do only "adb sideload ..."
- USB debugging is disabled
What else to try?
Can I somehow access phone system files using USB?