S10+: Is it normal that I don't see my carrier's name on top left of the home screen

Search This thread

sbi1

Oct 7, 2011
Southeast
Samsung Galaxy S21+
As the subject says - for some reason I don't see my carrier's name on the top left of my home screen (TMO), I swear it was there before. I only see it in the lock screen. Is this normal with S10+?

Thanks.

Darkat70

Dec 1, 2010
Are you using Goodlock and Quickstar?

You can turn network information on or off with Quickstar on the home/lock/notification shade.

Reactions: moSess

StoneyJSG

Jul 28, 2014
Mine says AT&T sometimes. Other times it's not there. It just randomly appears and disappears.

sbi1

Oct 7, 2011
Southeast
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Does it matter to have the carrier logo on top?

Kind of. It's always been there and it's there in the lock screen, and also as I said - I swear I saw it on the home screen at some point as well, so if indeed I did I am just wondering where and why did it disappear.
Also, when you're roaming, it's nice to see if you are connected to another provider. For example: with TMO you get unlimited data and text worldwide (well, in many countries, all of Europe, Middle East, etc) and it's nice to see which local carrier you are on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you using Goodlock and Quickstar?

You can turn network information on or off with Quickstar on the home/lock/notification shade.