FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ArmadilloTek Inc Offers free Galaxy S10 Plus and S10 cases in exchange your feedback

830 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,006

By XDARoni, XDA Community Manager on 29th April 2019, 08:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
ArmadilloTek is offering free cases to XDA members in exchange for feedback on how they can improve their products. This is your chance to get some protection for your Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus at no cost.

They have two options available for the Galaxy S10 series phones. The first one is the VANGUARD series which gives you up to 20 feet of drop-proof protection. It also has a built-in kickstand and is currently the top selling rugged case for the S10 on Amazon.
VANGUARD For the Samsung Galaxy S10
VANGUARD For the Samsung Galaxy S10+

The second option is the URBAN RANGER series which is a very simple TPU case. This option is available for the Galaxy S10+.
URBAN RANGER For the Samsung Galaxy S10+

Requirements:
  1. Members need to be at XDA for at least 2 years, with 50 post or more
  2. Members who are willing to provide helpful feedback to help ArmadilloTek make better products
  3. Members need to follow ArmadilloTek at social media
FB: www.facebook.com/armadillotek
Twitter: www.twitter.com/armadillotek
IG: www.instagram.com/armadillotek

How to get your free case:
Use the following link to claim your free case from ArmadilloTek
https://armadillotek.com/pages/free
or simply email them at [email protected]
P.S. You can save 40% for the case at Amazon.com with coupon "AMDTEK40"

See more information here.

We thank ArmadilloTek for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XDARoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDARoni Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 10:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Hey I won a case on TWitter but the official Twitter account for Armadillotek stopped replying to me and so I don't know how to receive it.
1st May 2019, 06:23 PM |#3  
Flag San Fernando
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Should've probably mentioned that this is for US residents only. I would gladly share my feedback and such in all honesty. Still, it's nice of them to do this though. I hope this event would help them greatly.
2nd May 2019, 07:33 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonDubenshire

Hey I won a case on TWitter but the official Twitter account for Armadillotek stopped replying to me and so I don't know how to receive it.

We are sorry for the inconvenience!
The program is for U.S. only, and we only have cases for s10 and s10 plus, not 10 e
2nd May 2019, 08:49 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have filled the form out, and ordered on in black.
3rd May 2019, 03:07 AM |#6  
Flag pnw
Thanks Meter: 261

More
I would do it but those cases are massive...I know, different strokes
3rd May 2019, 05:39 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
I was good with everything until the social media stuff. They're buying followers. No respect for that.
5th May 2019, 08:47 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 300

More
I sent my request, it didn't ask for shipping address though.
7th May 2019, 02:00 PM |#9  
Flag Addison, il
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king3opobn

I sent my request, it didn't ask for shipping address though.

They don't directly ship it to you they send you the money for the case via PayPal and have you order it from Amazon. I got picked last week and got mine over the weekend. So far I'm very pleased. It's not overly bulky and it allows for samsung pay.
7th May 2019, 02:06 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Delete
9th May 2019, 02:10 PM |#11  
Flag Addison, il
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king3opobn

Most likely, it is bs if they are just trying to get followers on social media. Do you work for them?

Nope. Just saw it on here and went to the website to try to get it. I can say they're decent cases though had mine since the weekend.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)