FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ASH6] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (30 Aug 19) GALAXY S10+ SM-G975F/DS

4,959 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,053

Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2019, 07:47 PM |#1201  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,208

More
Batterylife seems noticiably worse indeed atm, did a factory reset after the flash so thats not the reason. Maybe it will be better after a few charges.
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gee2012 Ad-Free

27th June 2019, 07:55 PM |#1202  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 569

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amjad.AbdulGhani

Actually i agree with you, specially when on data rather than wifi.. I noticed it within 24 hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saitron

Completely Agree too! I use my phone almost all day with GPS and with AS7 I have not problems. ASF3 at 20:00Hrs it's over 5%

Faster battery drain soon after flashing a new FW/OTA is a common occurance. Considering the number of changes this build brought, we should give it a few days to "settle" to come to a conclusion regarding batterylife imo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Virgo_Guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Virgo_Guy Ad-Free
27th June 2019, 08:00 PM |#1203  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_Guy

Faster battery drain soon after flashing a new FW/OTA is a common occurance. Considering the number of changes this build brought, we should give it a few days to "settle" to come to a conclusion regarding batterylife imo.

Yes, you are right in general, but am comparing it to previous builds given the same usage and time frame after flashing each one.
Maybe it will end up being better, but the first 48 hours of this build are definitely worse than the first 48 hours of the previous one or some before..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amjad.AbdulGhani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Amjad.AbdulGhani Ad-Free
28th June 2019, 03:39 PM |#1204  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Link OTA ASF3 for S10+ G975F. download here
rename the .bin file to ota.zip and flash this by adb or stock recovery.

Multi-CSC OXM,
Buildnumber PPR1.180610.011.G975FXXU2ASF3
The Following User Says Thank You to Robert Smali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robert Smali Ad-Free
28th June 2019, 06:24 PM |#1205  
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 5,053

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Smali

Link OTA ASF3 for S10+ G975F. download here
rename the .bin file to ota.zip and flash this by adb or stock recovery.

Would be nice if you mention also from which build and if it's for Multi-CSC OXM
28th June 2019, 07:03 PM |#1206  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henklbr

Would be nice if you mention also from which build and if it's for Multi-CSC OXM

Yes, is Multi-CSC OXM,
Buildnumber PPR1.180610.011.G975FXXU2ASF3

Post edited.
29th June 2019, 12:12 AM |#1207  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saitron

Hello everyone! I think ASF3 it's draining my battery faster than AS7 it's just a perception? Anyone else?

Yes i think so too. Battery not as great..
The Following User Says Thank You to alvinezz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alvinezz Ad-Free
29th June 2019, 05:20 PM |#1208  

More
I've had no deep sleep after update, but got it back after wipe cache and check and update list of apps to put to sleep in the Device Care under settings and things get back to normal
29th June 2019, 05:36 PM |#1209  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amjad.AbdulGhani

Yes, you are right in general, but am comparing it to previous builds given the same usage and time frame after flashing each one.
Maybe it will end up being better, but the first 48 hours of this build are definitely worse than the first 48 hours of the previous one or some before..

Same here battery draining fast, has not done a factory reset as I am lazy to set up all my apps again
The Following User Says Thank You to aromerodaniel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aromerodaniel Ad-Free
29th June 2019, 06:12 PM |#1210  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,271

More
Strange experiences you guys are having. I clean flashed ASF3, and the first 2 days weren't too great since I erased all my battery stats, and it had to 'learn' my usage again, but just the other day I was at 52% remaining with just short of 5 hours of SOT. Off charge for 13 hours.

I'm very happy with the battery and performance on this build.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeltdownSpectre For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MeltdownSpectre Ad-Free
29th June 2019, 08:46 PM |#1211  
Flag N├╝rnberg
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltdownSpectre

Strange experiences you guys are having. I clean flashed ASF3, and the first 2 days weren't too great since I erased all my battery stats, and it had to 'learn' my usage again, but just the other day I was at 52% remaining with just short of 5 hours of SOT. Off charge for 13 hours.

I'm very happy with the battery and performance on this build.

Resetting your battery stats usually has nothing to do with battery life, i thought!?!?!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)