FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ASII] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (08 Oct 19) GALAXY S10+ SM-G975F/DS

5,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,246
 
Post Reply Email Thread
26th July 2019, 03:53 AM |#1351  
Cancerbero04's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
DBT always gets the update first.

Off the download then.

Will report once updated.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

DBT always get the Samsung update first.

Off to download tomorrow. Will report any changes if perceivable.

Thank you for keeping us posted.
26th July 2019, 09:33 AM |#1352  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Issues with WifI AND 4G
All
With the last rom ASF3 on G975F AUT I was having serious issues first with wifi not connecting (it was fine with other phones and laptops....then the 4g data also failed for short periods .
So far although only 1 day with ASG8 all seems good but interested to see if anyone has had similar probs
Thank you
26th July 2019, 09:43 AM |#1353  
carlitobahsoun's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag beirut lebanon
Thanks Meter: 1,242
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBB823151

All
With the last rom ASF3 on G975F AUT I was having serious issues first with wifi not connecting (it was fine with other phones and laptops....then the 4g data also failed for short periods .
So far although only 1 day with ASG8 all seems good but interested to see if anyone has had similar probs
Thank you

for me never had this from first times i own s10+ with all frimware

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
26th July 2019, 10:25 AM |#1354  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
ASG8 fixed the accidental touch wake issue yet?
26th July 2019, 10:32 AM |#1355  
ramoneluis's Avatar
Senior Member
German
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Is possible to get DBT/DBT/DBT/DBT?
How?
Thanks
26th July 2019, 10:36 AM |#1356  
MeltdownSpectre's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramoneluis

Is possible to get DBT/DBT/DBT/DBT?
How?
Thanks

Only if you purchased the device from Germany.
The last DBT doesn't matter anyway.

If you purchased the phone from France (for example), it would say XEF/XEF,XEF/XEF, but if you move to Germany, it will say DBT/DBT,DBT/XEF.
26th July 2019, 12:37 PM |#1357  
Aijazji's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
Indian OTA is available..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190726-170621_Software update.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	259.3 KB
ID:	4797596   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190726-170531_Software update.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	250.6 KB
ID:	4797597  
The Following User Says Thank You to Aijazji For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aijazji Ad-Free
26th July 2019, 05:55 PM |#1358  
ramoneluis's Avatar
Senior Member
German
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltdownSpectre

Only if you purchased the device from Germany.
The last DBT doesn't matter anyway.

If you purchased the phone from France (for example), it would say XEF/XEF,XEF/XEF, but if you move to Germany, it will say DBT/DBT,DBT/XEF.

Thanks man
I have German Telekom phone
I have DBT/DBT/DBT/DTM
26th July 2019, 07:01 PM |#1359  
Virgo_Guy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 620
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBB823151

All
With the last rom ASF3 on G975F AUT I was having serious issues first with wifi not connecting (it was fine with other phones and laptops....then the 4g data also failed for short periods .
So far although only 1 day or so all seems good but interested to see if anyone has had similar probs
Thank you

Not the same as yours, but with "ASF3" Wi-Fi connection was dropping a few times throughout the day in mine with a dual band router, - something that was not resolved after a factory reset.
In about a day and half now, haven't encountered the same with "ASG8".
The Following User Says Thank You to Virgo_Guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Virgo_Guy Ad-Free
27th July 2019, 09:05 AM |#1360  
MeltdownSpectre's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,295
 
More
Noticed a new feature with the FOTA server. It now shows the Android OS version of test builds.

For the Note 9 test builds, it shows o="9", meaning that the test build is still based on Android Pie.




However, despite the builds for the S10 being hashed, it has started showing o="10" which means that work on Android Q with OneUI 2.0 for the S10 series has started.


The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MeltdownSpectre For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MeltdownSpectre Ad-Free
27th July 2019, 10:10 AM |#1361  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,210
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltdownSpectre

Noticed a new feature with the FOTA server. It now shows the Android OS version of test builds.

For the Note 9 test builds, it shows o="9", meaning that the test build is still based on Android Pie.





However, despite the builds for the S10 being hashed, it has started showing o="10" which means that work on Android Q with OneUI 2.0 for the S10 series has started.


Too bad Samsung doesn`t have a beta programm for the S and N line
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes