FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ASH6] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (30 Aug 19) GALAXY S10+ SM-G975F/DS

4,961 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,055

Post Reply Email Thread
25th May 2019, 11:41 AM |#691  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 579

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKYASIR

After update Twitter is freezing ...... any solution

Settings>Apps>Twitter>Storage>Clear cache. Then recheck.

25th May 2019, 11:42 AM |#692  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Can someone please post OTA file so I can install via SD Card.
25th May 2019, 12:04 PM |#693  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_Guy

It happens when we slightly touch and lift the finger up almost immediately from the lockscreen. Unlocking used to fail this way with the previous builds. In this build, it unlocks with a flicker but does not fail or fail rate is significantly lowered.
The "issue" does not occur when we "rest" the finger for a millisecond and unlock- like how we have been successfully unlocking with all previous builds.
This is what I felt after trying in both this and the previous build several times.

For me happens always. No matter what I do with my finger. Long press, quick press, lift, not lift, etc etc. The only moment when it doesn't happen is when the screen is already on
25th May 2019, 12:24 PM |#694  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 579

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtime_Err0r

For me happens always. No matter what I do with my finger. Long press, quick press, lift, not lift, etc etc. The only moment when it doesn't happen is when the screen is already on

That's unexpected. Factory reset then.
25th May 2019, 01:28 PM |#695  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Updated to ASE5 using DBT on XSA phone.
Nova launcher crashed/ froze every so often..
Cleared the phone and app cache does not help.
Anyone else experiencing the same?
The Following User Says Thank You to alvinezz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alvinezz Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 02:27 PM |#696  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Battery life decreased for me.... Not experiencing much lag with resolution on full HD. Once I switch to WQHD ... Some freezing occurs.

Next option will be factory reset. Which I was trying to avoid ...
25th May 2019, 03:05 PM |#697  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by readymarc

Battery life decreased for me.... Not experiencing much lag with resolution on full HD. Once I switch to WQHD ... Some freezing occurs.

Next option will be factory reset. Which I was trying to avoid ...

Had same problem with battery with AUT, flashed DBT and battery seems alot better... Dunno if its a placebo effect or for real
25th May 2019, 03:56 PM |#698  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Twitter stopped crashing on me after clearing cache. No luck with Nova and lawnchair v2 launchers though. Im using cpl launcher which runs flawless, so no biggie for me. I am also trying to avoid factory resetting. Anybody with a working non crashing nova launcher after factory reset?
25th May 2019, 04:26 PM |#699  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I'm not getting any freezing problems but after the update the VoLTE and WiFi calling quality is really bad
25th May 2019, 04:32 PM |#700  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Fingerprint unlock is messing up for me.. badly. This is only after the May update.

It's hard to explain.. but after a failed scan the fingerprint reader and to slow slow everything down... And the phone won't lock.

I've disabled fingerprint unlock.. and fingerprint works well everywhere else.

Very weird issue this.
25th May 2019, 04:51 PM |#701  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 2,273

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKYASIR

After update Twitter is freezing ...... any solution

Happening here as well. Phone completely froze up today when launching Twitter. Black screen, and it took a good 20 seconds to recover.

Wait for a Twitter app update.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)