FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bugs found in Oneui 2.0 Android 10 Beta

1,564 posts
Thanks Meter: 324

By demmo81, Senior Member on 14th October 2019, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

i think it's a good idea to explore all the bugs in one thread and we keep updating them with each beta version released. i found out the following

1- media storage bug
2- Whatsapp not sharing pics from gallery ( only from attachment inside whatsapp)
3- home menu is a bit laggy - drop the resolution to fhd+ solve the lag for now
4- nova launcher doesn't work properly with the new gestures
5- cant find screen on time in the new device care menu
6- Andrdoi PAY/Bank Can't use(CTS profile match :fail)
7- Some times the clock widget does not appear on the lockscreen.
8- Smart reply doesn't work on WhatsApp and on telegram
9- videos not displaying in the Samsung Video app
10- Twitter app sometime freeze and not responsive

if you have more please share so we can update the list ..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to demmo81 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift demmo81 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 06:55 PM |#2  
Flag Piraeus
Thanks Meter: 277

More
Some times the clock widget does not appear on the lockscreen.
The Following User Says Thank You to madvinegar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madvinegar Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 06:59 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
When open camera and change photo modes at times disappear mod selecter, (sorry my english very bad)
14th October 2019, 07:01 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manana bahrain

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricsi99

When open camera and change photo modes at times disappear mod selecter, (sorry my english very bad)

i tired now to open the camera anc change between the mods there is no issue at all for me, can you recheck and let us know ..

i noticed in the camera (Selfie) when you use live focus video option and before you record there is a lag in the screen and the face movement. im not sure it was from before or not ..
can you check guys ??
14th October 2019, 07:14 PM |#5  

More
Here i catch up again, but i can't upload screenshoot (bad request) say when i try upload
14th October 2019, 07:20 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manana bahrain

More
Quote:

Here i catch up again, but i can't upload screenshoot (bad request) say when i try upload

this happen in any upload or only here
14th October 2019, 07:24 PM |#7  

More
Any upload, but i search this thing, can't upload because i new member, need 10 helpfull comment
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bricsi99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bricsi99 Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 07:29 PM |#8  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 45

More
If you found laggy home in oneUI 2.0 Beta, try change resolution to FHD+. At least it works for me, might works for others
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elrosid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elrosid Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 07:38 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demmo81

i tired now to open the camera anc change between the mods there is no issue at all for me, can you recheck and let us know ..

i noticed in the camera (Selfie) when you use live focus video option and before you record there is a lag in the screen and the face movement. im not sure it was from before or not ..
can you check guys ??

I remember when it first came out on the pie update, it was laggy as you describe it here, however, I've just checked and there is still a little bit of lag on the selfie camera with live focus video on the October update, but it is less noticable than before
The Following User Says Thank You to To_O For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift To_O Ad-Free
14th October 2019, 07:52 PM |#10  

More
https://ibb.co/zs6JqLz this is a screenshot, camera disappear mode selecter
14th October 2019, 08:01 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manana bahrain

More
Quote:

https://ibb.co/zs6JqLz this is a screenshot, camera disappear mode selecter

Strange man it works fine for me with no problems at all . Try to clear chache and also clear the camera app cache and try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)