FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

G975U and G975U1 Firmware Links Here

2,725 posts
Thanks Meter: 854

By iBowToAndroid, Senior Member on 1st March 2019, 05:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
(For those who don't know, G975U is the model number of all of the US carrier versions of the Galaxy S10+. The G975U1 is the model number of the same device, but sold by Samsung SIM unlocked and with no carrier bloatware. Firmware is 100% interchangeable among any of those models.)

The large files will be your 4 part firmware and then grab your desired USERDATA as well. I'll continue to add more versions and more USERDATAs over time.

Happy flashing!

U firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=290649
U1 firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=290650

Notes:

- I compress extra small for space and bandwith savings. The default Windows extractor can't handle it, so you'll need a 3rd party tool like 7zip, WinRAR, etc

- I remove the .md5 from each file solely for faster flashing (Odin won't check the file integrity without it). Rest assured, the files are perfectly fine and safe - Odin has a million safechecks built in.

- My naming method for folders is: build - bootloader - Android version
So "SAT - 1 - 9.0" means the full build number ends in SAT, it's bootloader version 1, and it's Android 9.0. When bootloader and Android versions increment, the first build to have those changes will have its folder notated appropriately.

- HOME CSC file keeps data intact; using the other CSC will wipe data. Any zips with "wipe" in the title do not have a HOME CSC included.

- SamFirm still works, if you want to download them yourself. I pay for a subscription to a site that gets beta builds and also gets the official releases before they hit SamFirm, so that's where my files come from)

- I have identical threads for the S10e and S10 as well

- the correct procedure for switching from one carrier's firmware to another is given in post #25

- You can get USERDATAs from SamFirm for everything but AT&T and Cricket- those files will never be on SamFirm. So in addition to the 5 piece firmware, I'll try to always upload one USERDATA per bootloader increment for those carriers.

- For USERDATAS (all the others are self explanatory):

AIO = Cricket
CCT = Xfinity Mobile (Comcast)
CHA - Spectrum Mobile (Charter)
TMK = Metro PCS
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to iBowToAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iBowToAndroid Ad-Free
1st March 2019, 07:21 AM |#2  
Flag Pasadena
Thanks Meter: 211

More
This is looking great, was about to pre-order the T Mobile variant, when I remembered that they disable the (Data) Quick Toggle and I have to fiddle around to turn it off, Well, Not the case with the Unlocked version, at least on my Note 9. Anyways, this will come in handy, thanks!
1st March 2019, 07:24 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy318is

This is looking great, was about to pre-order the T Mobile variant, when I remembered that they disable the (Data) Quick Toggle and I have to fiddle around to turn it off, Well, Not the case with the Unlocked version, at least on my Note 9. Anyways, this will come in handy, thanks!

Hopefully One UI stays the same. You're welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to iBowToAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iBowToAndroid Ad-Free
1st March 2019, 05:12 PM |#4  
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 2,053

More
Good to see and will be a good place to hangout! 😎
3rd March 2019, 02:57 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 230

More
Loved your dedication to uploads on the 9+! Glad to see you here as well! I preodered my ATT 10+ yesterday. Got my mom and two daughters the 10+ / 10e also. Happy to see you'll be providing firmware for the "E" also!
The Following User Says Thank You to todd3835 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift todd3835 Ad-Free
6th March 2019, 08:05 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

Donate to Me
More
Build SBA added.

Only CCT, VZW, and SPR USERDTAs (for now), but it can be flashed to any S10+
The Following User Says Thank You to iBowToAndroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iBowToAndroid Ad-Free
6th March 2019, 10:39 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
So I flashed this on my new U1 and went to U firmware. My Wifi didn't work after this. I can't connect to any Wifi network... I will try going back to U1 and see if the issue is fixed. Maybe I have a defective phone?
7th March 2019, 12:22 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket31337

So I flashed this on my new U1 and went to U firmware. My Wifi didn't work after this. I can't connect to any Wifi network... I will try going back to U1 and see if the issue is fixed. Maybe I have a defective phone?

Hmmm that's weird. I'm assuming you wiped?
8th March 2019, 06:25 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities MN

Donate to Me
More
G975U and G975U1 firmware is now live and downloadable in SamFirm. Getting U1 requires manual entry - Auto will not work. U firmware is up for these carriers:

Xfinity Mobile
Spectrum Mobile
Sprint
T-Mobile
US Cellular
Verizon (have to use Manual entry - Auto will not work)

So going forward, I'll only be adding full builds if I can get them before they hit SamFirm, and only if there isn't build for that month already (eg. I won't add any more February builds since SBA is already up.). I will try to stay up to date on USERDATAs for AT&T and Cricket, since AT&T won't let their firmware be put on SamFirm.
8th March 2019, 07:59 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thank you for this. Just flashed my U1 to TMB SBA for video calling feature.
8th March 2019, 08:14 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBowToAndroid

G975U and G975U1 firmware is now live and downloadable in SamFirm. U firmware is up for these carriers:

Xfinity Mobile
Spectrum Mobile
Sprint
T-Mobile
US Cellular
Verizon (have to use Manual entry - Auto will not work)

So going forward, I'll only be adding full builds if I can get them before they hit SamFirm, and only if there isn't build for that month already (eg. I won't add any more February builds since SBA is already up.). I will try to stay up to date on USERDATAs for AT&T and Cricket, since AT&T won't let their firmware be put on SamFirm.

Is it? I'm not seeing anything.

http://fota-cloud-dn.ospserver.net/f...U1/version.xml
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)