FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Cellular strength and throughput

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,763

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th February 2019, 02:44 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
We know how much you like to stream, ahem, "videos", and so cellular data is mega-important. Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S10+'s LTE performs. A higher rating indicates that it's fantastic: throughput is excellent and signal strength is top-notch.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add.
7th March 2019, 04:31 AM |#2  
Flag Long Beach
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I just got the phone today and compared to the Pixel 3xl or Red Magic Mars the signal strength on Mint Mobile using T-mobile network is pretty bad.

Maybe it is because I am at home and wifi calling is on. We will see real world results but so far not good.
19th April 2019, 02:56 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I pulled 100Mbps downstream on Freedom mobile earlier today. Hell of a lot faster than my older notes could ever achieve, that is for sure.

It's no 5g though.
21st April 2019, 09:14 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 125

Donate to Me
More
I get barely 5Mbps on Sprint
22nd April 2019, 07:05 AM |#5  
Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 23

More
0.12 Mbps on Sprint
19th September 2019, 08:36 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Cell Phone Signal
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

We know how much you like to stream, ahem, "videos", and so cellular data is mega-important. Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S10+'s LTE performs. A higher rating indicates that it's fantastic: throughput is excellent and signal strength is top-notch.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add.

I've got Sprint and I have trouble all the time. I've had problems connecting to the internet when I'm showing 4 bars LTE.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)