FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,698

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th February 2019, 02:44 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Is the Samsung Galaxy S10+ as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

4th April 2019, 08:43 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
it's looks are bland and regular, like every other candybar form factor in existence, you wanna excite me let's talk moto razr v4 reboot.
18th April 2019, 06:09 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
After s7 edge to be honest s10 plus have a pretty refreshing looking for me. I like the hole punch and it's not annoying me at all. It's like a design feature the bottom chin is looks like for me is the double for the upper chin, but it's not really annoying for me however when I first noticed it while watched video it annoyed me a little but I used to it. So the look of the device is pretty good.
4th September 2019, 09:06 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Very happy with this device. Going from an LG V20 obviously is a big step up, but I'm a fan of maximizing the screen/body ratio. The hole punch camera is 100% fine with me, I think I'd prefer it to the notch. I use a case on my phone, so that negates the design a bit, but also makes it so the edge is never an issue for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)