FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall speed

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,698

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th February 2019, 02:44 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Would you say that the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is "fast" in day-to-day use? A higher rating indicates that you think the Samsung Galaxy S10+ exhibits fantastic performance. Like, is it as fast as your tears when you watch The Titanic?

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

8th March 2019, 11:59 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 233

More
This phone is blazingly fast. Everything I do is in a snap. And it's not just the processor and gpu speed. It's also the way they have setup the One UI. This phone is heads and shoulders above anything I've ever used. I got an Antutu score of 348112 right out of the box. That's seriously impressive.
8th March 2019, 02:05 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thDmenxn

This phone is blazingly fast. Everything I do is in a snap. And it's not just the processor and gpu speed. It's also the way they have setup the One UI. This phone is heads and shoulders above anything I've ever used. I got an Antutu score of 348112 right out of the box. That's seriously impressive.

Exynos or SD?
The Following User Says Thank You to sauravdante For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sauravdante Ad-Free
14th March 2019, 08:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
No lag here, the phone flys.
17th March 2019, 10:15 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thDmenxn

Me too coming from iPhone X

This is the fastest and best phone I ever used

Exynos version
17th March 2019, 12:01 PM |#6  
Flag Manchester/York
Thanks Meter: 5

More
fast as .... any faster phones the performance will only really be noticed in benchmarks. Gaming wise I wouldn't even bother thinking about it on a phone so I wouldn't compare that aspect.
19th March 2019, 02:55 AM |#7  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 410

More
I can’t remember the last phone that wasn’t fast. They are all fast.
22nd March 2019, 08:33 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamad Gahed

Me too coming from iPhone X

This is the fastest and best phone I ever used

Exynos version

It actually is more responsive than the iPhone, even the XS. I'm coming from the XS and the S10+ is faster and most of the time as fluid.
The Following User Says Thank You to more2come For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift more2come Ad-Free
22nd March 2019, 09:59 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquireSCA

I can’t remember the last phone that wasn’t fast. They are all fast.

But not all of them are fluid

It is the first android for me to be as fluid as the iPhone X or better in some cases
22nd March 2019, 06:40 PM |#10  
Flag Prijedor
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Yeah, after n8, and s9. This phone is very fluid. I 've put all animations to 0.5x, installed nova, because stock is laggy, and it is very fast.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
18th April 2019, 06:12 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
After iPhone 6s plus its the heaven lol. But for real I love this phone. Fluid, stable etc
The Following User Says Thank You to richard9601 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift richard9601 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)