FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Fluid Navigation gestures on S10/+

323 posts
Thanks Meter: 67

By Ati75, Senior Member on 1st March 2019, 08:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My S10+ will be coming in next week. Wanted to check if fluid navigation gestures works on the s10, as im not that happy with the baked in gesture controls and much rather would customize the gestures. I don't see why it shouldn't work, but would rather check. Thanks!

2nd March 2019, 11:13 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ati75

My S10+ will be coming in next week. Wanted to check if fluid navigation gestures works on the s10, as im not that happy with the baked in gesture controls and much rather would customize the gestures. I don't see why it shouldn't work, but would rather check. Thanks!

Works perfectly well on my Note 9 with pie/One ui so I don't see any reason not to.
I'm planning to get S10+ and after installing Nova, Fluid gesture is the second thing I do!
The Following User Says Thank You to ZayaanAhyaan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZayaanAhyaan Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 09:35 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I received my phone yesterday (US - Snapdragon) and I can report that FNG works perfectly fine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cabegol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cabegol Ad-Free
8th March 2019, 04:04 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 208

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabegol

I received my phone yesterday (US - Snapdragon) and I can report that FNG works perfectly fine.

Thanks. Also got it up and running.
The Following User Says Thank You to tigercranestyle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tigercranestyle Ad-Free
9th March 2019, 11:47 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Nice find, If the ADs in this are not a pain in the ass I will swap from using https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=com.xda.nobar
this one uses less permissions.
10th March 2019, 08:49 AM |#6  
Flag Birmingham, UK
Thanks Meter: 181

More
Anyone noticed a bug that the fingerprint button is too low when using FNG. I only realised today to press above the sesnor to login in apps
10th March 2019, 05:29 PM |#7  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarfreak26

Anyone noticed a bug that the fingerprint button is too low when using FNG. I only realised today to press above the sesnor to login in apps

Yep, it has some bugs. The FP icon is lower than it should be because the phone should shows up navbar but fluid tries to hide it.
The Following User Says Thank You to elrosid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elrosid Ad-Free
10th March 2019, 11:03 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
I had the same issue. Hope developer can find the way to work out that issue.
10th March 2019, 11:42 PM |#9  
Flag Bayamón
Thanks Meter: 20

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrosid

Yep, it has some bugs. The FP icon is lower than it should be because the phone should shows up navbar but fluid tries to hide it.

Im getting this too. It kinda sux but it's not a deal breaker... for now.
11th March 2019, 01:52 AM |#10  
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 32

More
In Fluid Navigation gestures unhide nav bar the icon issue gets resolved.

Ok I found another way that's much smoother. First in Samsung settings disable gesture navigation, so the navigation bar is visible.

Then you need to hide the navigation bar from Fluid Navigation gestures.

I found if you have both enabled they keep fighting each other.
11th March 2019, 04:32 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSingh

In Fluid Navigation gestures unhide nav bar the icon issue gets resolved.

Ok I found another way that's much smoother. First in Samsung settings disable gesture navigation, so the navigation bar is visible.

Then you need to hide the navigation bar from Fluid Navigation gestures.

I found if you have both enabled they keep fighting each other.

If you use that way, the fingerprint sensor location show up not correctly, it needs to be a little bit higher because you hide the navigation bar by adb command.

I found the best way to use any navigation bar gesture without samsung and other apps fighting each other but you will need 'setting database edit' app. I am still testing it since yesterday night and it is running flawlessly so far.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)