FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Pixel camera mod works!!!

4,092 posts
Thanks Meter: 778

By oneandroidnut, Senior Member on 1st March 2019, 09:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am proud to know that the s10/s10+ can easily get even better photos with the pixel camera! Already got one working in store and made a huge difference, especially in white balance and lighting!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190301_140841.jpeg
Views:	8992
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	4715029

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oneandroidnut Ad-Free

1st March 2019, 09:59 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 451

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut

I am proud to know that the s10/s10+ can easily get even better photos with the pixel camera! Already got one working in store and made a huge difference, especially in white balance and lighting!Attachment 4715029

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Which gcam mod and which version of s10+ do u have?
2nd March 2019, 01:13 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminater07

Which gcam mod and which version of s10+ do u have?

here is the link to the one i used and i dont have one yet. going to order a plus soon once i figure out which color i want

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...am_5_beta6.apk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oneandroidnut Ad-Free
2nd March 2019, 05:42 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 451

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandroidnut

here is the link to the one i used and i dont have one yet. going to order a plus soon once i figure out which color i want

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...am_5_beta6.apk

So u loaded this version while in the store? Are you the reddit poster?
The Following User Says Thank You to xterminater07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xterminater07 Ad-Free
2nd March 2019, 07:15 AM |#5  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Just tried the version on my exynos S10+ and its very unstable. Crashes on night sight and captures overexposed photos in regular and hdr+ modes
2nd March 2019, 11:10 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Exynos or Snapdragon variant?
2nd March 2019, 11:07 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterminater07

So u loaded this version while in the store? Are you the reddit poster?

yes and yes
2nd March 2019, 11:07 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irakli987

Just tried the version on my exynos S10+ and its very unstable. Crashes on night sight and captures overexposed photos in regular and hdr+ modes

it is for snapdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZayaanAhyaan

Exynos or Snapdragon variant?

snapdragon
The Following User Says Thank You to oneandroidnut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oneandroidnut Ad-Free
6th March 2019, 02:33 PM |#9  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Is it really JUST the camera software that's worse on the s10+ than the Pixel 3 or are the camera sensors/hardware worse on the s10+ for photos (mainly night)?
6th March 2019, 08:58 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 167

Donate to Me
More
Can I use both, stock Samsung camera, along with this mod? Not at the same time but actually be able to switch between the two?
The Following User Says Thank You to Outbreak444 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Outbreak444 Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 01:05 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbreak444

Can I use both, stock Samsung camera, along with this mod? Not at the same time but actually be able to switch between the two?

Yes. I have used gcam ports on multiple LGs recently and it loads as just another app. Stock hardware shortcut still will pull up stock camera which will work fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to xxaarraa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xxaarraa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)