FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help finding stock GB (Gingerbread 2.3.5/2.3.6) image

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By doingthelordswork, Junior Member on 10th February 2018, 05:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Either UCKJ2 or UCKK1 or UCLA3. All the links I've tried are dead. I'd prefer a twerp-flashable image, but anything will do.

Thanks
10th February 2018, 10:20 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,468

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthelordswork

Either UCKJ2 or UCKK1 or UCLA3. All the links I've tried are dead. I'd prefer a twerp-flashable image, but anything will do.

Thanks

Have you tried sammobile.com? Might try updato too

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
11th February 2018, 04:40 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Have you tried sammobile.com? Might try updato too

I have. That one only has the latest one (JB) for the i727. Updato also has ICS, but that one's for Mexico. I need the ATT one.
11th March 2018, 09:23 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthelordswork

Thanks

Late reply, I know but it's an old device without much interest ... except for a few of us hoarders.

All I can locate is the UCMC1 in a quick google search (also the only one I have squirreled away). The download link is still good here >>> https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1785999

See subject #3 within the post. If it helped thank the OP Vincom.
2nd April 2018, 10:43 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Original OP, are you still looking for a stock image. I have the skyrocket, I727UCLA3, 2.3.6, if your interested. I would need some help to learn how to get it off the phone, but if your willing, I'm willing. Let me know. I'll check back.
2nd April 2018, 02:00 PM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,468

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline117

Original OP, are you still looking for a stock image. I have the skyrocket, I727UCLA3, 2.3.6, if your interested. I would need some help to learn how to get it off the phone, but if your willing, I'm willing. Let me know. I'll check back.

If you have twrp you could backup ONLY the system and boot partitions (don't back up any others). Then someone could use that nandriod to install the firmware on their device.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)