NO NEED FOR THIS ANYMORE!
First of all, I don't figured out how this works, it was @adoe !
All credits go to him!
Here comes a little guide on how to flash Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on
It's confirmed working by myself!
If anyone is brave enough to flash without knowing or doesn't care if it triggers the knox counter, please let me know if it triggered!
Knox counter confirmed to stay on 0x0
1. Download official SM-G928C Android 6.0.1 firmware from Sammobile or another source you probably know.
2. Download .pit file from attachments below. Thanks to @adoe for this file
3. In Odin choose the firmware for SM-G928C as AP (former PDA) and choose ZENLTE_EUR_OPEN_HIDDEN250M.zip as Pit. (NOTE: USE THIS PIT FILE ONLY ON SM-G928F! OTHERWISE YOU WILL HARDBRICK YOUR DEVICE!)
4. Make sure Re-Partition is enabled!
5. Make sure Nand Erase All is enabled!
7. Let's eat Marshmallows!
8. (optional) For root and deep sleep fix install THIS (thanks to @Chainfire) via Odin as PDA
Screenshots on how to set Odin as well as the Odin version that I use in attachments!
Hope you guys enjoy!