FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [CM13] Cyanogenmod 13 (working) Unofficial V5.0

314 posts
Thanks Meter: 695

By Rainbow_Dash, Senior Member on 22nd May 2016, 07:00 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Deleted.
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow_Dash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rainbow_Dash Ad-Free

22nd May 2016, 07:33 PM |#2  
Flag Kristinehamn
Thanks Meter: 286

More
Man! I've been waiting soo long! Can't wait to try it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to thools60 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thools60 Ad-Free
22nd May 2016, 07:38 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thools60

Man! I've been waiting soo long! Can't wait to try it out.

98% in MEGA download the app on your phone cuz its coming!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow_Dash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rainbow_Dash Ad-Free
22nd May 2016, 07:39 PM |#4  
Flag Kristinehamn

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_Dash

98% in MEGA download the app on your phone cuz its coming!

Haha! Already ahead of you mate!
22nd May 2016, 07:45 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thools60

Haha! Already ahead of you mate!

Let me know how it goes.I made like 10 copies/alternatives I have no idea which one I posted.Have fun
22nd May 2016, 07:48 PM |#6  
Flag Kristinehamn

More
Quote:

Let me know how it goes.I made like 10 copies/alternatives I have no idea which one I posted.Have fun

Will do

Sent from my SM-N920C using XDA-Developers mobile app
22nd May 2016, 09:05 PM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Flag ░E░l░e░c░t░r░i░c░i░t░y░
Thanks Meter: 2,389

More
Quote:

Have fun

Hey there. Im using Cm13 on my G928C for 2 days which is originally by RaymanFX then edited by Battlehero(for N920C). What actually has been changed? I have callin issue btw. It gives shutdown. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Лithium-Фusion For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Лithium-Фusion Ad-Free
22nd May 2016, 09:24 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konsstantine34

Hey there. Im using Cm13 on my G928C for 2 days which is originally by RaymanFX then edited by Battlehero(for N920C). What actually has been changed? I have callin issue btw. It gives shutdown. Thanks.

The kernel is based on original g928f source code(but still uses raymanfx and battle hero's base)And I did not have any issues with the calls.The audio quality was terrible both ways I admit but the device never crashed for the specific reason of calling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow_Dash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rainbow_Dash Ad-Free
22nd May 2016, 09:42 PM |#9  
Account currently disabled
Flag ░E░l░e░c░t░r░i░c░i░t░y░
Thanks Meter: 2,389

More
Quote:

The kernel is based on original g928f source code(but still uses raymanfx and battle hero's base)And I did not have any issues with the calls.The audio quality was terrible both ways I admit but the device never crashed for the specific reason of calling.

Thanks man. Seems CM gives different issues per user. I couldnt make any call, not even linked.. Audio quality is ok for me, i mean its normal but sometimes whilst listening music; glitches for a milisecond when press home button, enter an app etc.. The only thing I miss as a major is calling lol, no need a camera though. So I will try this build, thanks again.

Edit: @Rainbow_Dash Awesomeness.. Now I have calling too. Keep this beauty up man. If a tester needed, PM me
23rd May 2016, 06:33 AM |#10  
Flag Kristinehamn

More
@Rainbow_Dash Tried it out and it's amazing to see CM on my phone. Managed to install Slim Gapps mini. But GMS keeps crashing every time u use a Google app. Ofcourse this isn't a daily driver yet but it was really fun testing it. And, as you say, when it's not crashing it's crazy fast. Looking forward to be testing your builds to come, but for now I have to roll back to the second best: Battleheroe's extreme debloated. I need my phone daytime but in the evenings I will test yours. We really need AOSP on our device. Thanks a million for your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to thools60 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thools60 Ad-Free
23rd May 2016, 06:44 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Just wanted to give you a quick update that I managed to get the s view working(mine did not work)and the gapps problem is 30%fixed(yes it was the ROMs fault) I will make an update in the near future so stay tuned for an update!
Did I mention it doesn't crash anymore?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow_Dash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rainbow_Dash Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, exynos, galaxy s6 edge +, note 5, stable and fast
Previous Thread Next Thread