Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Official LED Flip cover not working anymore | NFC & Payment Settings FC

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By uaktags, Senior Member on 4th April 2016, 02:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I seem to have a 2-fer issue going on, first I noticed that my Flip Case stopped showing the LED lights. In reading, people have mentioned that the case uses/connects via NFC. So I went to "Settings" and clicked on "NFC & Payment" and that's when that force closed. Looks like NFC is not working on my phone. Anyone else noticing issues?

4th April 2016, 06:29 AM |#2  
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 17

More
My case is working without NFC turned on in settings. But it lags and get bugged sometimes. Maybe software issue, or the case is damaged.
5th April 2016, 03:26 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

More
So Idk what did it. I attempted about 3reboots, took off the case numerous times, and finally went about to start disabling any "changes" I had in place and left the case off for an extended period.

Using package Disabler, I reenabled everything though bloatware has been disabled since I got the phone.

I switched Home back to Samsung's default. Some people have reported issues with Nova prime, though i don't have prime.

Then did one more reboot and reattached my case. Now the case works and NFC doesn't force close.

So for me, the connection is strong between the NFC settings and the case not working.
Re disabled all packages and back to using Nova....case still working and NFC settings still works. So issue is resolved, but the cause is still unknown.
29th May 2016, 03:11 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Led cover not working
Purchased the led cover fo samsung galaxy 7 edge..all of a sudden it's not working. Does anyone know own why this is happening
29th May 2016, 03:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosuga

Purchased the led cover fo samsung galaxy 7 edge..all of a sudden it's not working. Does anyone know own why this is happening

They do not respect the February 1994 EJFJ Contextual Computing rules given to Ericsson and Philips and all other partners... Products are made to be sold, not to be used by any human being, as the device does not recognize the user and have lot of expensive tehchnologies to pretendly recognize him (fingerprints, ...) but who do not assume any security (as introduced in March 15th, 1996 by MediSecure International PSC and Bill !nternational Technologies PSC International Reference Norms, the SFM:id2004 is abusing of customers, from companies and from countries!)...
29th May 2016, 10:04 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJFJCorp

They do not respect the February 1994 EJFJ Contextual Computing rules given to Ericsson and Philips and all other partners... Products are made to be sold, not to be used by any human being, as the device does not recognize the user and have lot of expensive tehchnologies to pretendly recognize him (fingerprints, ...) but who do not assume any security (as introduced in March 15th, 1996 by MediSecure International PSC and Bill !nternational Technologies PSC International Reference Norms, the SFM:id2004 is abusing of customers, from companies and from countries!)...

I was with you all the way up to 'They do.........'

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gingerdude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gingerdude Ad-Free
31st May 2016, 12:14 AM |#7  
Long Beach
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosuga

I just noticed the same thing happened to me. This is not cool, to say the least.
31st May 2016, 01:02 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I called samsung today and they are replacing it. They emailed me a shopping label while on the phone with them. *They have no issue replacing the cover. Just have your receipt and the cover of course ..called them and let them send a shopping label for ups. I was informed that it will take a total of 9-11 days from sending to receiving a new cover back.

:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mosuga For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mosuga Ad-Free
5th June 2016, 09:35 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
my case just stopped working.. it works on disable enable screen.. but led screen is not working.. i dont know why.. nfc is on..

Poslano sa mog SM-G935F koristeći Tapatalk
5th June 2016, 09:37 PM |#10  
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 511

More
Kinda worrying they're failing

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app
6th June 2016, 05:01 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Fled Flip Cover not working anymore
I'm having the same issue since 2 days. For no reason, leds does not show up anymore.

Not sure what the reason is and why so many people get that issue almost during same period seems to be.

I still did not see any proposal that could help.
Any idea guyes?

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)