FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] RENOVATE EDGE 7.2.0|G935FXXU1DQB7|ANDROID 7.0.1|SVN|TWEAKS|NIGHTLY

5,765 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,489

By mwilky, Recognized Developer on 18th March 2016, 01:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mwilky: OUTDATED.. NO MORE UPDATES.. We moved to S8!
1st April 2016, 05:00 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi
I'm new from iOS and been loving this device. Managed to root it and flashed the R68. Amazing ROM!

Could someone please tell me in detail with a breakdown of the steps on how to use the SVN feature? I'm not so used to android and android terms but doing my best to understand!

Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vmuralid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vmuralid Ad-Free

1st April 2016, 05:29 AM |#502  
Account currently disabled
Flag here there and everywhere
Thanks Meter: 381

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngbloodx

Errmm I wasn't aware you could have xposed on this phone. Mind sharing where you got the framework?

there are several posts in this thread which have shared the link. just do a search of this thread.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmuralid

I'm new from iOS and been loving this device. Managed to root it and flashed the R68. Amazing ROM!

Could someone please tell me in detail with a breakdown of the steps on how to use the SVN feature? I'm not so used to android and android terms but doing my best to understand!

Thank you!

welcome out of the darkness!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevae For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stevae Ad-Free
1st April 2016, 06:39 AM |#503  
Flag Wildeshausen
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmuralid

Thank you!

so you took the red pill hugh ?

good job !!! no pun intended !!
The Following User Says Thank You to B-Man2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift B-Man2005 Ad-Free
1st April 2016, 08:42 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I have new little requests :

- In the tweaker, if possible, put a network tab too i wanted to change tcp congestion parameter ecc. for streaming video apps..But i dunno if avaible with stock kernel;
- In the quick shortcut will be nice to add Battery shortcut;
- When enabled EnergySaver, would be nice an option to hide the icon on statusbar

OT : I have noticed a thing.. In a restaurant, sgs7Edge catch 3 wifi, my sgs5 catch 11 wifi! WTF !? Radio is depowered or something like that in this phone? (maybe there is a trick to pump up strenght signal?)

Chooo
The Following User Says Thank You to Ninja_Gundam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ninja_Gundam Ad-Free
1st April 2016, 10:32 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngbloodx

Errmm I wasn't aware you could have xposed on this phone. Mind sharing where you got the framework?

you have to use the custom framework made by Wanam
The Following User Says Thank You to P4R4DiSi4C For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P4R4DiSi4C Ad-Free
1st April 2016, 10:43 AM |#506  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P4R4DiSi4C

you have to use the custom framework made by Wanam

My Post with links

Chooo
The Following User Says Thank You to Ninja_Gundam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ninja_Gundam Ad-Free
1st April 2016, 01:32 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
thanks @mwilky
i am useing Beta3
great custom rom
but selinux enforcing at the moment
how to selinux permessive mod?
i tried all methods by terminal.
please help...
1st April 2016, 01:58 PM |#508  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 10,489

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by promox

thanks @mwilky
i am useing Beta3
great custom rom
but selinux enforcing at the moment
how to selinux permessive mod?
i tried all methods by terminal.
please help...

We can't at the moment
1st April 2016, 02:03 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilky

We can't at the moment

Maybe in beta4?

SM-G935F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
1st April 2016, 02:12 PM |#510  

More
Still having issue " HTML/Iframe.B trojan horse " when trying to open changelog of nightlies..
Btw, in beta4, just add v4a and xposed if not complicated to aroma, i wanna try if LBE Security master with new SuperSU works or no.

Chooo
1st April 2016, 02:18 PM |#511  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 1,941

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Gundam

Still having issue " HTML/Iframe.B trojan horse " when trying to open changelog of nightlies..
Btw, in beta4, just add v4a and xposed if not complicated to aroma, i wanna try if LBE Security master with new SuperSU works or no.

Chooo

No trojan horse on my website. Its the ****ty virus program, you can ignore that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)