Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from mwilky: 5.1 released!
20th March 2017, 05:34 PM |#5531  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsald

Hello everyone sorry for the inconvenience but someone will have the DQB7 modem that can provide me please? I am a user of this rom so I ask the modem here

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Modem is included in ROM installation and bootloader see post #3

20th March 2017, 05:53 PM |#5532  
Flag panama
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor777

Modem is included in ROM installation and bootloader see post #3

The modem included in the ROM is the DQB1. The DQB7 is the modem of the official update in Panama with the DQB1 I AM HAVING SIGNAL PROBLEMS Every time I enter a subway station. @mwilky maybe you have any copie of the DQB7 modem?

20th March 2017, 05:55 PM |#5533  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi,

1. Anyone facing clock timing at status bar freezing and not updated in real time? I'm having delayed whatsapp messages where the timestamp is much more earlier the moment messages come in. I'm on 7.1.6 nougat

2. I'm using Superstock kernel, and battery is not quite decent ( around 4hr30mins SOT ) and overheats easily, is there a better kernel I should use?

I'm on S7 Edge.
20th March 2017, 06:07 PM |#5534  
Flag panama

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by member456

Hi,

1. Anyone facing clock timing at status bar freezing and not updated in real time? I'm having delayed whatsapp messages where the timestamp is much more earlier the moment messages come in. I'm on 7.1.6 nougat

2. I'm using Superstock kernel, and battery is not quite decent ( around 4hr30mins SOT ) and overheats easily, is there a better kernel I should use?

I'm on S7 Edge.

If you have some aggressive doze app that may be the cause of the clock to stop. As for the duration of the battery is very rare because I usually arrived 8 hours of sot time. I use the super stock kernel 2.3.0 and all fine

20th March 2017, 09:28 PM |#5535  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
5 button boot menu
Hi,

Can somebody tell me how to activate the 5 button boot menu in 7.1.6 ?

Greetz Hansielein
20th March 2017, 11:38 PM |#5536  
Flag Montpellier
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by member456

Hi,

I'm on S7 Edge.

I have the renovate kernel installed and it's the same, very not good battery .. I will soon get my phone back to full original because i will buy the S8! So i will see if with all stock during 1 week it's will be better
The Following User Says Thank You to Slem34 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Slem34 Ad-Free
21st March 2017, 01:57 PM |#5537  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Is there an app or option in the ROM that allows swipe actions on the hardware key? Or is that a hardware limitation?
I've come across https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nfree&hl=en_GB but the last update was ages ago.
21st March 2017, 03:47 PM |#5538  
Flag Eger
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Hey guys I have the FLAT version of the S7, and I have the DQBH modem and bootloader. Is that good?
The Following User Says Thank You to kornelkahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kornelkahh Ad-Free
21st March 2017, 04:40 PM |#5539  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kornelkahh

Hey guys I have the FLAT version of the S7, and I have the DQBH modem and bootloader. Is that good?

Flash the newest DQC2 modem. It's the newest and I get great battery and signal strength
21st March 2017, 04:57 PM |#5540  
Flag Eger
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotkurtcobain

Flash the newest DQC2 modem. It's the newest and I get great battery and signal strength

Thank you, but where can I find that modem/bootloader? Cause in the S7 thread there is no sign of them.
21st March 2017, 07:57 PM |#5541  
Flag panama

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotkurtcobain

Hello mate you could tell me what region or country is that modem (DQC2) since I am in Latin America and I dont know if install it or not

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)