Announcement from mwilky: 5.1 released!
20th April 2017, 01:42 AM |#5771  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimo71

Not it's not the edge panels
I'm stupid that you can't see it it's only on my phone
Anyways I can see it in every black screen I think it's amoled problem I see grey in the black like in any thing while watching videos everything that's dim it appears to be grey and black and it's suppose to be black only hope you understand

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Holy **** I just fixed by flashing superkirnel idk how but it's now works very well .

Same problem here, Superkernel fixed it. Thanks

20th April 2017, 01:50 AM |#5772  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lame.exe

Anyone also having issues with wifi during sleep?
Mine is configured to always keep wifi on during sleep, but it always disconnects when doze activates.
I tried to change the configuration, save and change back but that didn't help.

I have this issue. When I wake up I see a bunch of notifications with the same timestamp. I'm using superstock kernel fwiw.
20th April 2017, 03:43 AM |#5773  

More
G930 F boot loop
I've flash the rom in a brand new g930f trough twrp and the phone's stuck in the samsung logo. I've did the same process on g935f and worked fine. Can somebody help me please? Sorry about the english! Tks!
20th April 2017, 05:23 AM |#5774  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash-User

No, youre not stupid, it is there reallly. I got this issue to and described it in a other thread some days earlier.... Give me until tomorrow morning and i'll search the discussion. This is a kernel issue in combination with updated gpu drivers. Its also called "refresh rate issue". I have the same issue as you described and i think anybody here too. You can see it when youre in dark rooms or in night with dark background (black).

I try to make a photo tomorrow with another Smartphone. You cant see it on screenshots because it is a display issue.,

Yeah I just fixed it by flashing superkernel
20th April 2017, 06:01 AM |#5775  
Flag Laoag City

More
Does Ambient Display and Always On Display will work together or you have to turn off the AOD to make way for the Ambient Display? Little confuse sorry
20th April 2017, 07:10 AM |#5776  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanamichi23

Quote:

Mine is configured to always keep wifi on during sleep, but it always disconnects when doze activates.

I have this issue. When I wake up I see a bunch of notifications with the same timestamp. I'm using superstock kernel fwiw.

In my case WAN switches to mobile data when wifi disconnects, maybe thats why I don't have the behaviour you describe.
My problem is that my music streaming app stops when the wifi disconnects.
Fortunately I configured my firewall to allow WAN access only by WIFI for that app, otherwise my mobile data limit would be consumed unnoticed.
20th April 2017, 10:36 AM |#5777  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Any one having issues with google play store.
I tried installing some new games ( eg angry birds 2) but after download play store fc' s.
Same thing happened with some more games....not all.
Am on superkernel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
21st April 2017, 06:49 AM |#5778  

More
Hi. Need help!!!...recently installed renovate 7.2.0...everything runs smoothly so far...except for the cellular network. Theres no lte or 3g, or even 2g over some time passes...it disappears somehow and only phone reboot helps. Happens every night, so i had to install reboot scheduler in order to have everything back to work, but thats not the panacea. Anyone got ideas? Thanx in advance!!!
21st April 2017, 11:10 AM |#5779  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Yeah all the time, glad to read others have it too!

The issue is that wifi disconnects some minutes after the phone had been turned off.
When turned on again wifi quickly turns back on and connects. Phone seems to be on mobile data while asleep...

I finally had to install "Wi-fi keep alive" from the play store.

Its a pretty nasty issue but maybe its nougat not Renovate?
22nd April 2017, 12:35 PM |#5780  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Whenever I reboot I am losing root, it always says that a new version of magisk 12.0 is available. Also I am getting AuthService FCs messages. I've been using this ROM just fine and suddenly one day this started to happen. Anyone facing the issue?
22nd April 2017, 01:50 PM |#5781  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
We're can I download r25 with the private mode fix, I flashed the ota in the posts already? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)