FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][TW Official OREO 8.0] CivZ-G935F/FD-G930F/FD Multi CSC [XXU5ESD2][25-05-2019]

4,296 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,310
 
By civato, Recognized Contributor on 4th June 2017, 11:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th June 2018, 08:36 AM |#1001  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenspook

how you installed it this theme ?

BoBCat thema's. Look for it in the Themes airea. Works great!

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenspook

how you installed it this theme ?

Bobcat Themes. Look for it in the Themes airea. Works great!

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodomfan

What's sot

What do you mean by sot?
 
 
30th June 2018, 09:04 AM |#1002  
great rom ..any app or way to change/lock lte bands ? service menu code?
30th June 2018, 01:03 PM |#1003  
Senior Member
Flag ROME ITALY
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subra007

after installing this zip shows primestable on status bar ,but this mod doesnt work.


go to setting than advanced funtion than primestable - statusbar- other mods
30th June 2018, 02:22 PM |#1004  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
This one solves battery drain by cell standby
Quote:
Originally Posted by mite_jan

new bootloader and modem
screenshot by a russian fellow still havent tested it myself but looks good
i have flashed both of the files through odin3 on top of EREM succesfully now waiting to see on next recharge

1
2


https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11050483647474827870

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11050483647474827874

Installed by Odin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khalednabeel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift khalednabeel Ad-Free
30th June 2018, 05:05 PM |#1005  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 645
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verolive

Thank you I find it

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------


But then did you know where is located in the phone when it's installed? In system or other? I search it but it's very long

Hi.
Boot.img is always unpacked at ssytem start so even if You change in some files in system/system/ or system/etc/ will be lost at next reboot bcose the boot.img will be unpacked again and replace old files.

SO if You want some to do changes so only in unpacked boot.img ramdisk files like *.rc and in sbin folder next repack boot.img gaian via Assayyed kitchen or Android Kitchen, or another.
The Following User Says Thank You to nalas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nalas Ad-Free
30th June 2018, 05:39 PM |#1006  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
When I flash this ROM from TWRP, coming from stock Oreo, the boot is stuck at the glowing "samsung".

In TWRP when I try to wipe data and cache, or "reset to factory", I get a bunch of file mount errors.

Any ideas?
30th June 2018, 08:26 PM |#1007  
Senior Member
Flag Shahrakan
Thanks Meter: 106
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmgnet

When I flash this ROM from TWRP, coming from stock Oreo, the boot is stuck at the glowing "samsung".

In TWRP when I try to wipe data and cache, or "reset to factory", I get a bunch of file mount errors.

Any ideas?

Because you flashed custom recovery
You no longer have access to internal memory because of the encryption
So you need to format the internal memory


In TWRP
go to wipe
Then select format data
It will ask you to type the word *yes*
It will format your data partition with the internal memory
So you will lose everything on you internal memory
After that everything will be fine
30th June 2018, 08:39 PM |#1008  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Some more data. I'm stuck at the glowing samsung logo on boot after flashing this ROM. In TWRP, trying a factory reset, I get a bunch of errors:

could not mount /data and unable to find crypto footer
failed to mount '/data' (invalid argument)
updating partition details...
faild to mount '/data' ...
same for storage, /data/media/TWRP/.twrps
30th June 2018, 08:46 PM |#1009  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmgnet

Some more data. I'm stuck at the glowing samsung logo on boot after flashing this ROM. In TWRP, trying a factory reset, I get a bunch of errors:

could not mount /data and unable to find crypto footer
failed to mount '/data' (invalid argument)
updating partition details...
faild to mount '/data' ...
same for storage, /data/media/TWRP/.twrps

try flash this
https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-...ernel-t3501571
30th June 2018, 09:19 PM |#1010  
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 201
 
More
Perfect, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflanzy

Because you flashed custom recovery
You no longer have access to internal memory because of the encryption
So you need to format the internal memory


In TWRP
go to wipe
Then select format data
It will ask you to type the word *yes*
It will format your data partition with the internal memory
So you will lose everything on you internal memory
After that everything will be fine

30th June 2018, 11:37 PM |#1011  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalednabeel

Installed by Odin

Can I flash this on stock rom? Will this wipe my data? I'm not sure atm.

Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes