I am not responsible for bricked devices. If you going to flash it, you accepted it. Of course your warranty is void.
- HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
- USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
- Bluetooth HCI USB support
- RTL-SDR DVB support
- Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.10
Latest version G935F here.
1. TWRP Backup your ROM
2. Flash G935F_Nethunter_LineageOS16.0_v*.img
3. Flash latest Magisk
4. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
5. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository it have all apps which are needed to get fully working Nethunter (Another version of Nethunter apk link)
6. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
7. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
Now you have Nethunter on your LineageOS 16.0 ROM.
- In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng(Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)
- DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.
If you need LineageOS 15.1 kernel version is too available as version 0.1 in downloads.
[KERNEL] [G935F] Nethunter for LineageOS 16.0 ROM, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/Nethunter...-LineageOS16.0
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2019-06-11