FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][S8PORT][STABLE][N][7.0][AQK7][01.12.17][SM-G935F/FD/K/L/S/W8] BatMan-Rom V1.5.0

9,275 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,459

By Tkkg1994, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 12th July 2017, 01:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Tkkg1994: BatMan V1.5.0 release
26th September 2017, 03:29 PM |#3051  
Thanks Meter: 1,433

More
You're honestly the nicest dev I've seen in xda in my many years here. (had another account from 2009 that I retired when I stopped posting for a while)
The Following User Says Thank You to crixley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crixley Ad-Free

26th September 2017, 09:13 PM |#3052  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrigal77

Can't find the apk. Anyone have a link?

You can find an app in play store "edge lighting" that works perfect for me and have more nice settings then the original one and more apps notifications.
26th September 2017, 09:27 PM |#3053  
Thanks Meter: 440

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efmese

You can find an app in play store "edge lighting" that works perfect for me and have more nice settings then the original one and more apps notifications.

Ik have iT to and love it
26th September 2017, 10:45 PM |#3054  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 10

More
did anyone notice the lag when opening the settings app?
26th September 2017, 11:19 PM |#3055  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Hi @Tkkg1994 since recently you were complaining to be obsolent I have a problem here to ask jk I hope everyone can help, I recently reflashed batrom since I wanted to try s8 build.prop but I got stucked at bootanimation so I decided to force the phone in download mode (I'm a bad man I know..) but since I'm also a muddler I couldn't get into recovery so the phone just restarded and I decided to wait till it booted. Not happy with what I've done I decided to reflash the whole rom (clean install both times) using s7 build.prop just like I had before but it was a mess, couldn't manage to get past configuration since systemUI crashed and phone restarted everytime.. so, third time clean flash and so on and finally managed to get batrom working fine again.
My question is: what have I done to create so much troubles in order to avoid this in future?
27th September 2017, 03:20 AM |#3056  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Is this rom still currently being updated? What is the security patch version?
27th September 2017, 05:48 AM |#3057  
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Guys my s7 edge has no sound...I install dolby atmos and saw there was no sound at all... I uninstalled all the sound mods but no hope...wat am I supposed to do...reflash this whole rom?
27th September 2017, 06:16 AM |#3058  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjwkware

Currently on August patch waiting for Samsung to release September patch.

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan2468

Guys my s7 edge has no sound...I install dolby atmos and saw there was no sound at all... I uninstalled all the sound mods but no hope...wat am I supposed to do...reflash this whole rom?

Reflash. Uninstall dolby and flash separately. I think that's what you need to do, however check the forum as it's been mentioned so many times.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rlumby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rlumby Ad-Free
27th September 2017, 09:25 AM |#3059  
Flag Essonne - 91
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjwkware

Why dont you read or search in thread ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OMassalia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OMassalia Ad-Free
27th September 2017, 09:36 AM |#3060  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
S Secure
Hello, Is there any way that i can disable/remove S Secure, because every time when i connect to the WiFi it gives me a notification to turn on Secure WiFi and i coudlnt block it ? Also i think there is no way to choose if you want to install it or not in Aroma.
27th September 2017, 10:13 AM |#3061  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I love this ROM, it's really good with battery on my s7e, getting SoT more than 6 hours with BT, WiFi, GPS, sync ON all the times

I have two QQ:
1. How to access battery usage screen with one tap? I don't see settings shortcut under widgets. Right now I'm accessing it using settings > device maintenance > tap battery > tap battery usage
2. Is there a way to make screen recorder with unlimited recording time? Right now it records for only 5 minutes.

Thanks in advance!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)