1,381 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,762

Post Reply Email Thread
24th December 2018, 01:12 AM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 676

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenboy89

I am having real problem when I play music that stored on the memory card.

It's slowing down and starts to crackle. It's really annoying especially with headphones on.

Does anyone know a fix or a Magisk Mod to help with this issue.

Disable "ok google" detection, if it's crackling, revoke mic permission of Google app.
The Following User Says Thank You to iOrpheus06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iOrpheus06 Ad-Free

24th December 2018, 03:25 PM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Guys I have been jumping between this ROM and Beta LOS 16 for hero2lte, for about a month now, and I gotta say, I love this ROM's experience and overall fell but, LOS seems more reliable to me, I gotta say that Pixel Experience is based on LOS 16 but the call drops issue that I have been facing on both the ROMs is kinda of a little bit worse on this ROM, as I previously suggested Magisk Mod called "Android Mic Fix" works well on LOS but doesn't work on Pixel Exp, so that is a bummer, If anyone is facing the same issues as me, kindly let me what do you guys use as a workaround (I use this device as a daily driver so I need to make phone calls on a daily basis )

Right now the only solution that seems to work for me is to stick with LOS which I don't prefer, anyways let me know what you guys think.

PS -- Has anyone tried any other ROMs for this device, please give me recommendations, on a daily driver like use case scenarios.
24th December 2018, 09:09 PM |#233  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya214

Guys I have been jumping between this ROM and Beta LOS 16 for hero2lte, for about a month now, and I gotta say, I love this ROM's experience and overall fell but, LOS seems more reliable to me, I gotta say that Pixel Experience is based on LOS 16 but the call drops issue that I have been facing on both the ROMs is kinda of a little bit worse on this ROM, as I previously suggested Magisk Mod called "Android Mic Fix" works well on LOS but doesn't work on Pixel Exp, so that is a bummer, If anyone is facing the same issues as me, kindly let me what do you guys use as a workaround (I use this device as a daily driver so I need to make phone calls on a daily basis )

Right now the only solution that seems to work for me is to stick with LOS which I don't prefer, anyways let me know what you guys think.

PS -- Has anyone tried any other ROMs for this device, please give me recommendations, on a daily driver like use case scenarios.

The Android Mic Fix has worked well on my Pixel Experience ROM.....forgot it was a issue with the ROM till you said then.

Have you got the latest Magisk Root and Manager????
24th December 2018, 10:16 PM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya214

Any other pie rom for this device is still in beta. So, until it's stable, there's no pie based rom for this device that i can recommend for daily driver use. For me, this rom is as good as it gets. Even though i get random reboot sometimes, it doesn't bother me that much. But hey, the Android mic fix works fine on my device
The Following User Says Thank You to maztur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maztur Ad-Free
25th December 2018, 05:08 PM |#235  

More
Merry Christmas Everyone.....hope you have a great day
The Following User Says Thank You to Owenboy89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Owenboy89 Ad-Free
31st December 2018, 11:28 AM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey if I wanted to flash Gapps again. I know yhey are included... But just in case it fixes any dailer framework problems. Then what version should I be flashing?
2nd January 2019, 09:12 PM |#237  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
How do I disable double tap to wake? I can't find the settings
3rd January 2019, 06:22 PM |#238  

More
Hey everyone.

I started using my Note 9 Monday, so I will be flashing s7e back to original software and putting it back in its box.

Hope I helped some people and thank you for all the help people have given me.

To the developer of the ROM well done it's the best custom ROM I have ever seen. Biggest problem I had with the ROM is random reboots and even though there is a SD card support the Google apps don't support it very well (that's Google's fault not yours 😀)

Anyway thanks again people and I will see you around the XDA world.
8th January 2019, 10:17 PM |#239  
OP Senior Member
Flag Birmingham

Donate to Me
More
Pixel Experience (based on Android 9 Pie) - 8th January 2019

Changelog:
- Updated to android-9.0.0_r30 (January 5th Security Patch)
- Outdated wifi firmware vendor blobs removed
- Synced with latest Pixel Experience sources

Updated link in OP
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to turbolukex5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turbolukex5 Ad-Free
11th January 2019, 03:09 PM |#240  
OP Senior Member
Flag Birmingham

Donate to Me
More
11.01.2019 - Pixel Experience
- Moved wifi related configs to /data/misc/conn/ from /data/ to comply with new kernel
- Resolved issue where some wifi chips wouldnt gather right firmware on bootup.
- Increased in-call earpiece volume slightly

Updared link in OP
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to turbolukex5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turbolukex5 Ad-Free
12th January 2019, 05:55 AM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there a way to enable gesture type of nav bar in this rom? I dont seem to find it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)