[ROM][9.0][hero2lte] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/05/05]

1,383 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,764

Post Reply Email Thread
18th December 2018, 02:01 PM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hey people

I am looking for a good LED control app so I can customise the function of the LED with certain apps and certain situations. I am currently trying Light Manager but it doesn't seem to work.

Is there something I need to do to get this app working or are ther any others that people know of that work with this ROM?

18th December 2018, 03:28 PM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Sorry I never use data and still get call drops and a black screen ,needs rebooting sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
18th December 2018, 05:19 PM |#223  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallz2k

Sorry I never use data and still get call drops and a black screen ,needs rebooting sometimes.

If you never use data, try to set preferred network type to 3G instead of 4G. I don't know if it's going to fix the problem, but it might be what caused the issue

About the black screen, did you flash the latest build? Because currently hwc is causing the black screen issue but it's been disabled in the latest build
18th December 2018, 09:01 PM |#224  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenboy89

Hey people

I am looking for a good LED control app so I can customise the function of the LED with certain apps and certain situations. I am currently trying Light Manager but it doesn't seem to work.

Is there something I need to do to get this app working or are ther any others that people know of that work with this ROM?

Fixed this Issue.

Go into settings>apps and Notifications>Notification.

Then turn the notification light off and on, then go down and press the whatever LED manager app your using and switch on all options.

This is a great way of been able to use your LED on your own phone, especially when you want to know if it is charging or not.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by maztur

If you never use data, try to set preferred network type to 3G instead of 4G. I don't know if it's going to fix the problem, but it might be what caused the issue

About the black screen, did you flash the latest build? Because currently hwc is causing the black screen issue but it's been disabled in the latest build

I downloaded a Magsik Mod which has seemed to fix the issue....it was mentioned a few comments ago.
19th December 2018, 05:29 PM |#225  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm sorry if this has been asked. But whenever I am making phone calls it works for about 2-3 minutes and then it gets very garbled until I hangup and call the person back and then i get another 2-3 minutes until it happens again. I am running the 12/05 update with an unlocked G935F.
19th December 2018, 08:45 PM |#226  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettesfan

I'm sorry if this has been asked. But whenever I am making phone calls it works for about 2-3 minutes and then it gets very garbled until I hangup and call the person back and then i get another 2-3 minutes until it happens again. I am running the 12/05 update with an unlocked G935F.

I used the Magisk Mod called Android Mic Fix, it was mentioned a few comments ago.

Since downloading the Mod it seems to have helped....someone borrowed my phone to call there garage and were on the phone for about 15 minutes with no problem.
20th December 2018, 07:12 AM |#227  
Flag Lausanne
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Nothing big but I have noticed (not sure if it happened 100% of time ) but sometimes when I am in lock lockscreen and not have unlocked the phone and press power button and turn the phone off (from lock screen without unlock ) the phone reboot and not turn off , I don't know if anyone else already noticed it (but no big deal just maybe a bug or also maybe just me )
20th December 2018, 09:12 PM |#228  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
On this Rom my Headset Button (Play/Stop music Player) did not work. Any solution ?
21st December 2018, 05:03 PM |#229  

More
Are there any separate drivers for your brand of earphone/headphones that you download and install???
23rd December 2018, 09:06 PM |#230  

More
I am having real problem when I play music that stored on the memory card.

It's slowing down and starts to crackle. It's really annoying especially with headphones on.

Does anyone know a fix or a Magisk Mod to help with this issue.
24th December 2018, 01:12 AM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 676

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenboy89

I am having real problem when I play music that stored on the memory card.

It's slowing down and starts to crackle. It's really annoying especially with headphones on.

Does anyone know a fix or a Magisk Mod to help with this issue.

Disable "ok google" detection, if it's crackling, revoke mic permission of Google app.
The Following User Says Thank You to iOrpheus06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iOrpheus06 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)