20170115 -> 20170205
- Fingerprint deletion bug is now fixed by preventing users to enroll more fingerprints than what HW allow.
- Some network-related problems are now fixed.
- Battery life should be improved now.
- HW encoders and decoders are enabled again.
- Size of package is reduced. (from approx. 570M to 460M)
- Wi-FI hotspot is fixed.
hero-common: disable Exynos HW encoders
* This change fixed video recording(in camera app and other apps like Snapchat).
audio: redo mixer_paths
* This change fixed headset mic and other audio-related problems.
Off-mode charging is fixed.
Fingerprint reader is now fixed.
kernel: bcmdhd4359: update to 1.363.59.181
* This change updates Wi-Fi driver to a much newer version. Should improve Wi-Fi stability and signal strength.
hero-common: add back Snap camera
- Image quality of built-in camera should be better now.
PD: Some users are reporting battery drain on this build.
universal8890: Use custom rssi buckets, ignoring rssnr
- This change should make LTE signal looks stronger.
hero: add power profile
- This change fixed battery stats.
vendor: wifi: set country code to ALL
- This change should fix Wi-Fi problems in some countries.
vendor: wifi: add some hacks to make Wi-Fi signal strength stronger
- I am not sure if it works lol.
- Vibrator is now fixed.
- Rendering issues is now solved (but not on stock android browser, you are recommended to use Chrome or other browsers).
- Enabled multiwindow support.
- Some performance improvements.
- Add gains to input/output volume(should fixed low volume problem in some situations). Also maybe mic problem of Viber and some IM apps is fixed.
- Snap Camera was removed and has been replaced by Google Camera, now the camera should work a lot better than previous build.
- GPS now has been completly fixed, it was working but with some errors that cause performance issues.
- Microphone was not working on some applications, now should work fine. Still have some problems while using headphones, we're working on that.
- General performance has been improved.
- DualSIM support, now should work on FD variant, please report.
- Now the random freeze problem should be gone.
- Video playback will work after a second reboot due to SELinux, please report.
- Camera has been fixed, it won't work anymore when you closed it due to some HAL problems, we're working on that. It will work again after a few minutes.
- Now flashlight it's working, but it will work when camera works.
- GPS has been fixed.
- Low volume audio via headphone jack has been fixed.
- Initial Release.