Galaxy s7 Edge stock camera apk [request]

Search This thread

yuvi100

Aug 15, 2010
Hi,
Could someone please upload the stock camera apk.
I managed to somehow mess with it and it will not record video any more. Other camera applications do record video but not the stock camera.
I think installing Greenify did that but I am not sure uninstalling it did not help.
I do not want to reset the phone as it was region unlocked and resetting it may lock it again.
Help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

Reactions: tin2404

yuvi100

Aug 15, 2010
Thank you for the upload

Unfortunately the phone will not let me install it.
It asks me if I want to "install an update to this buit-in application" and when I click install it says "app not installed".
Thanks for the upload.

Derpling

May 10, 2015
Huawei Mate 40 Pro
Vivo X80 Pro
Can i install this apk on my moto e 1st gen ? It is running on AICP 11.0 based on 6.0.1

No it only for samsung.

You can't install the apk, you need to manually put it where it belong, go to system folder then priv-app folder, find samsungcamera5 and replace the apk, make sure it has rw-r-r permissions.

You need to have root and root browser for it.

Reactions: Adi!@#

yuvi100

Aug 15, 2010
I do not have root but I managed to fix the video error problem by doing a 'settings reset'. This solved the problem.
Thanks for the upload and the advice.

yuvi100

Aug 15, 2010
A short update, the problem returned. Resetting the phone helped but now it is back. Stock camera app cannot take video, 3rd party apps can.

LMS_Caxias

May 9, 2016
Hello there, I have managed to install this port apk following all the above steps (either permissions given over root explorer) and the camera app will start and stop instantly... Am I missing something here?

Great thanks for your help

elektm

Jul 23, 2016
No it only for samsung.

You can't install the apk, you need to manually put it where it belong, go to system folder then priv-app folder, find samsungcamera5 and replace the apk, make sure it has rw-r-r permissions.

i am using samsumg note 3 SM-N9005 rooted and install a darkwolf rom (custom rom for samsung S7 edge, i have camera problem after using this rom in 1 week, before that the camera function is ok same as samsung S7 edge camera, can install this samsung stock camera apk that you giving download link on above ? That you said go to :system / priv-app/ samsungcamera5, you means delete this file and reinstall the new stok camera apk ? rw-r-r means resetting exisitng camera file and delete the existing file o?

elektm

Jul 23, 2016
i am using samsumg note 3 SM-N9005 rooted and install a darkwolf rom (custom rom for samsung S7 edge, i have camera problem after using this rom in 1 week, before that the camera function is ok same as samsung S7 edge camera, can install this samsung stock camera apk that you giving download link on above ? That you said go to :system / priv-app/ samsungcamera5, you means delete this file and reinstall the new stok camera apk ? rw-r-r means resetting exisitng camera file and delete the existing file o?

Replace already the system / priv-app/ samsungcamera5/ samsungcamera5.apk. And i reboot and start the camera become unforturnaly stop error........hi friend any solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    Could someone please upload the stock camera apk.
    I managed to somehow mess with it and it will not record video any more. Other camera applications do record video but not the stock camera.
    I think installing Greenify did that but I am not sure uninstalling it did not help.
    I do not want to reset the phone as it was region unlocked and resetting it may lock it again.
    Help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Can i install this apk on my moto e 1st gen ? It is running on AICP 11.0 based on 6.0.1

No it only for samsung.

I accidentally uninstalled my stock camera app. someone help me please. my phone is rooted, s7 edge
    I think he already provided the link in the op [emoji12]

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk