Are hero2lte and hero2ltexx the same devices?

Search This thread

suhaibahmad

Feb 8, 2009
are these two the same devices because i cant boot into twrp , whenever i flash it , i stucked on s7edge logo . oem unlock is enabled and usb debugging , and untick auto reboot in odin and latest odin 3.12

re: rom and firmware differences

are these two the same devices because i cant boot into twrp , whenever i flash it , i stucked on s7edge logo . oem unlock is enabled and usb debugging , and untick auto reboot in odin and latest odin 3.12

The hero2ltexx is for S7 Edge with Marshallow 6.01 and the hero2lte is for S7 Edge with Noutat 7.

If you flash the wrong firmware or rom the phone will get stuck on the logo screen.

Good luck, have a great day!

suhaibahmad

Feb 8, 2009
The hero2ltexx is for S7 Edge with Marshallow 6.01 and the hero2lte is for S7 Edge with Noutat 7.

If you flash the wrong firmware or rom the phone will get stuck on the logo screen.

Good luck, have a great day!

the cf-auto root is on the name of hero2lte and hero2ltexx but they have written on their website that they only support marshmallow for now ?

SjDU

If the FRP lock in ON. Then you have to flash stock firmware. There is no other way. Then when flashed stock. Open developer menu and allow USB debugging and also allow bootloader to be unlocked. Then root your device.