FORUMS

From XEO to SEB CSC?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dzeikasas, Junior Member on 30th November 2016, 06:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey you guys. Maybe someone know how to go back to SEB region. Because always when I flash is XEO tried many times
30th November 2016, 11:46 AM |#2  
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Did you trie flasing SEB firmware from Sammobile? It should change you csc to SEB. If not try searching only the csc file. If you are rooted you can change it with an app or try a custom rom with multi csc
30th November 2016, 03:06 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
I tried to flash SEB firmware 100 times maybe same result XEO. Where to find original SEB CSC? I am not rooted. Dont want loose waranty.
30th November 2016, 04:12 PM |#4  
Flag Λευκωσία / Nicosia
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzeikasas

Hey you guys. Maybe someone know how to go back to SEB region. Because always when I flash is XEO tried many times

SEB (Baltic) and XEO (Poland) are part of a multi-CSC package (G935FOXX1BPH1). When installed, multi-CSC packages always default to a specific CSC out of all included CSCs (in this case XEO) and there is NO way to change that without root access. So you have three options, either trip KNOX and root so you can use SEB, or stay with XEO, or flash a firmware with a CSC that is not part of a multi-CSC package.

CSC codes list.
The Following User Says Thank You to panart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift panart Ad-Free
30th November 2016, 09:04 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks for answers. Well i think i will stay with XEO. I was in two services and they dont manage to restore SEB region. And what kind of lame for me, because it was Samsung service center and hall of them dont know what is CSC
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)