ALL ABOUT Android 7.0 FOR S7 & S7 EDGE

Search This thread

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
I'm out most of the day so on 4g so believe me that a factory reset done wonders to my battery. To be honest with you I thought battery was going down quicker in standby than it was in use or on par with one another atleast
How many SOT do you get on 4g only?
I get about 3-4 on 4g vs 6-7 on wifi.
On regular exynos s7

olafsand

Jan 25, 2011
Im on beta1 with odin installed but still get that error [emoji20]
1480327920708.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers mobile app

frumy

Beta Program open for more persons! Live now.
Thank you!!!!!!!!
Registered now and already start download new Nougat, thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Guys,

Beta registration is live in the UK again. Just got registered and received ota immediately
Thank you too!!!
It works, already 22% downloaded, im verry happy now :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
I am not on BTU csc and couldn't register for the beta (i don't wanna flash another cpc so my data remains intact).

Can someone with beta3 test this please:
i've downloaded modern combat 5. After the game installed, i've opened the game and asked for additional files download. I clicked the download button and minimized the app, so i can do smth else while dowloading.
But the phone started to be unstable, i couldn't use the device, i got huge lags and slowdowns (minutes), buttons became irresponsive, etc... I had to wait thr download to complete.
It seems that if you write to the flash storage you got huge performance drops...
Is this still an issue in beta3?

Reactions: iridaki

ionutdicu

Jan 10, 2011
Bucharest
So, after flashing beta 1 through Odin, I am on OXA now (multi CSC); is there a safe way (without root) to move to BTU in order to receive latest updates on beta 2/3 etc?

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

thank you!!!!!!!!
Registered now and already start download new nougat, thank you!!

Sent from my sm-g935f using xda-developers mobile app

---------- post added at 10:17 am ---------- previous post was at 10:13 am ----------

thank you too!!!
It works, already 22% downloaded, im verry happy now :)

sent from my sm-g935f using xda-developers mobile app

how did you do it?
Looks like we are both from romania...
When i flashed beta 1, i got on oxa-cs (multi csc); do i need to get on btu csc? And how (without root)?
I cannot register in beta programme, gives me error (415, try later etc)....
Please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HERE IS THE VIDEO THAT SHOWS HOW TO CHANGE CSC CODE WITHOUT LOSING THE KNOX WARRANTY (dont forget to subscribe to my channel and comment for any help)

Mod Edit: Link removed. Pay per click links are not allowed on Xda.

DOWNLOAD STOCK BTU 6.0.1 FIRMWARE
    https://mega.nz/#!bBpAFRgY!eD3rjmqPFqFmzG0BN7wM7MziR9UKnzNH6YdzUltVaVQ
    DOWNLOAD COMBINATION FACTORY BINARY
    https://mega.nz/#!rM4mWaZD!iBnXIyXFgSPMBTCUtZCSBqAeQnbbtVQD4qhHMwphIPs
    Android 7.1.1

Hi guys
    Good news!we will get 7.1.1 on official release!!!
    Proof ??
    All these people commenting saying they're going back to MM is breaking my heart... You opted IN to test this firmware and report back to Samsung on any issues and provide logs etc to aid them in polishing nougat, yet you all jump in and post about how you got the OTA then 2 hours later cry that it's too leggy and missing features and not performing as you'd expect...

If you didn't want to have an unstable software on your phone, don't opt in to things like this.

Inb4, yes I am on the nougat beta
    FAQ - Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge) Beta 1/2/3

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! THX!

Samsung Galaxy S7 (Edge) Nougat Beta

:confused:Who can update to Beta 2/3 etc?
    Currently only officially registered via the Samsung Beta Program Users are able to upgrade OTA to the newest betas

:(Can I register for the Samsung Beta Program?
    No. Currently the beta program is full and no new users are allowed into the program

:angel:Will Samsung extend the Beta Program?
    Only Samsung knows. There are rumours that Samsung might extend the Beta Program to more countries. But this is a big maybe. So only time will tell.

:(Can someone share a link for Beta 3 so I can update my leaked Beta that I flashed via ODIN?
    No. Since Beta 3 is not a full firmware, but an update, there is no single Download available.

:(Can someone provide the Update File?
    It seems that it would be possible, but with a lot of work including downgrading, ADB, fastboot commands etc etc so this seems unlikely to happen. Also it is important to have TWO Update Files one from Beta 1 to Beta 2 and then from Beta 2 to Beta 3. Just an Update from Beta 2 to Beta 3 will not work.

:(Can I use a Samsung Account from a friend/stranger to upgrade my device?
    No. Officially registered Accounts are also connected to the IMEI of the device. So its of no use.

:cool:Can I use a custom ROM and get Beta 3
    Of course you can install a Custom ROM which includes Beta 3. But be aware that it will trip KNOX and void warranty of your device.

:good:Can I downgrade to Marshmallow?
    Yes. Just use Smartswitch on your PC/Mac and do a Recovery

:eek:Will I be able to use Beta 1 until the official Nougat Update comes?
    Probably. Currently there seems no expiration date on the betas.

:fingers-crossed:Can I update from Beta 1 to the final Version once it is released?
    Yes. It might work via OTA, but for sure you are able to upgrade via SmartSwitch on your PC/Mac.
    All you guys registered in Beta posting pics and etc. none of you could save the OTA file before updating?!?!

No one saved beta-2, now no one save beta-3. I am getting seriously frustrated now. What are we even doing here?

You are so happy to get the OTAs and didn't even think for a moment about the thousands of people who are not registered and could use your help. Sad...

Sorry, just feeling bad for being stuck at beta-1.

Stop whining, ok?

It's your own fault, you didn't register in time for the beta and not everyone wants to root their device for your laziness! :eek: