Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Canadian Galaxy s7 edge discussion

4,073 posts
Thanks Meter: 298

By htc fan89, Senior Member on 3rd March 2016, 01:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys,

I think we need our own thread to discuss about our preorders and future development related to our model.

so, I already preorder mine from Koodo and they are saying it should ship after March 17th. But, I'm hopping i receive it by march 11th. So, Those that made a preorder, what carrier and when will you be getting it?

3rd March 2016, 05:35 PM |#2  
Flag Markham
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Pre-order at Authorized Bell dealer. Put $50 deposit and will be in store pickup. Haven't heard any news/update with regards to when I will get my phone. Hoping for March 11 or earlier! How come Koodo shipping March 17th? Really disappointed that only black available for pre-order!
3rd March 2016, 06:15 PM |#3  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Pre-ordered with Fido. My position in line is 139. Down from 142 a few days ago.

If any Fido insider can shed some info on when it'll arrive for us, that would be greatly appreciated.
3rd March 2016, 06:19 PM |#4  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Pre-ordered at Samsung store. Unlocked and gold color. They told me black color will be available on Mar 11, ETA for gold and silver is Mar 28.
4th March 2016, 12:49 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Pre-ordered my S7 Edge from Telus on their website, had to pay the full 500$ immediately to complete the order .. They sent me a link to a webpage with a link to follow to see where is our order status and it keeps telling that it is in processing and will be ship by march 11 .. And only black color is available for pre-order too from Telus
4th March 2016, 01:07 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Pre-ordered from Rogers on Feb 24th. I'm 676th in line.

Could be a loooong wait. I remember getting a call from Rogers about picking up my pre-ordered Note5 about 9 days after I had walked into a store and bought one already. My guess is that Rogers (and the other carriers) won't start shipping until the 11th, then won't be in any hurry to get them to us pre-orderers.

That being said, a free Gear VR is worth an extra week or so of waiting.
4th March 2016, 01:19 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Safe to say the ones sold in Canada will have the Snapdragon 820?
4th March 2016, 01:57 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ottawa,Vaudreuil-Dorion and NYC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by richport29

Safe to say the ones sold in Canada will have the Snapdragon 820?

Exynos , since the s7 will have that

Sent from my X600 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to htc fan89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift htc fan89 Ad-Free
4th March 2016, 03:06 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
My credit card just got charged the full amount, before there was a hold for that amount and another hold for 0 amount. I might get shipping notification by monday.
4th March 2016, 10:07 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc fan89

My credit card just got charged the full amount, before there was a hold for that amount and another hold for 0 amount. I might get shipping notification by monday.

Does Koodo ship directly to you? Or to a store?
4th March 2016, 10:22 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWoods41

Does Koodo ship directly to you? Or to a store?

Directly to you

Sent from my X600 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)