Tested on G935F
* I am not responsible for bricked devices * You are choosing to make these modifications.
1. Install Heimdall
Ubuntu users can execute the following command in terminal :
sudo apt-get install heimdall-flash heimdall-flash-frontend
3. Remove the .md5 extension (erase .md5 from the name)
4. Decompress the renamed tar files and you will get cm.bin, param.bin,modem.bin & sboot.bin.
5. Place the files in a folder and cd to that folder from terminal . e.g cd Downloads
6. Launch Heimall using :
5. Open pit file in heimdall and select partitions CM, Radio, Param and Bootloader specifying location of each file respectively