FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SYSTEM APP] [6.0/7.0] Samsung Screen Recorder

316 posts
Thanks Meter: 107
 
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a system app and a hidden feature samsung as i have used many recorders on niugat and they give FC

Just follow these simple steps
Things You need

1. Activity Launcher
2. The recorder apk

Steps :

1. INSTALL the apk
2. Run acitvity launcher and go to all acitvity which is in top left corner
3. SearSearch for recorder in list
4.long press and choose the second option (activity.settings)
And create shortcut
5.there you go good luck

MIRROR LINK
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8B...w?usp=drivesdk

Hit thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170402-130314.jpg
Views:	5724
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	4097844   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170402-130306.jpg
Views:	5676
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	4097847  
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.sec.app.screenrecorder_2.0.10-201001000_minAPI23.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.68 MB, 2430 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hardik190 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hardik190 Ad-Free
 
 
2nd April 2017, 03:03 PM |#3  
Banchat9x's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
T HANK ( -_・) ︻デ═一' * YOU

Gửi từ SM-G935F của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
2nd April 2017, 09:01 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik190

This is a system app and a hidden feature samsung as i have used many recorders on niugat and they give FC

Just follow these simple steps
Things You need

1. Activity Launcher
2. The recorder apk

Steps :

1. INSTALL the apk
2. Run acitvity launcher and go to all acitvity which is in top left corner
3. SearSearch for recorder in list
4.long press and choose the second option (activity.settings)
And create shortcut
5.there you go good luck

MIRROR LINK
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8B...w?usp=drivesdk

Hit thanks

there is a method to add a shortcut on quick settings panel?
2nd April 2017, 09:57 PM |#5  
hardik190's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caosss

there is a method to add a shortcut on quick settings panel?

It will add a shortcut on your homescreen.
2nd April 2017, 10:06 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardik190

It will add a shortcut on your homescreen.

yep but settings sat that Will add shortcut on quick settings!
3rd April 2017, 05:06 AM |#7  
hardik190's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caosss

yep but settings sat that Will add shortcut on quick settings!

Just navigate as stated up and just click create shortcut by long press and it will create an shortcut on your honescreen and not on your quick serrings
3rd April 2017, 12:53 PM |#8  
kratos313's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Lost City
Thanks Meter: 179
 
Donate to Me
More
I used quicktile to add a shortcut to the notification window works fine that way
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kratos313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kratos313 Ad-Free
3rd April 2017, 08:33 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I got an error saying the app wasn't installed because a package with the same name is already installed
(I tried searching for it on Titanium Backup and on Activity Launcher but no luck)
The Following User Says Thank You to timeshiftt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timeshiftt Ad-Free
3rd April 2017, 10:14 PM |#10  
razr2312's Avatar
Member
Flag San Pedro Sula
Thanks Meter: 8
 
Donate to Me
More
Tested on GS5 Stock marshmallow rom rooted phone and it doesn't works. The app open with quicktile and launch the application but doesn't record anything.
3rd April 2017, 10:30 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
The settings activity only for settings, the other activity starts recording! Nice finding!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes