FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] terpsichora_N (S8 spoiler)

370 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,298

By envy~, Senior Member on 24th October 2016, 09:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
"new OP (still WIP)
theme got updated to support nougat, now with S8 influence.
PLEASE REMOVE COMPLETELY OLD VERSION IF YOU HAVE ANY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS. The newest version is "0terpsichora_N_RC3. apk" and "0terpsichora_N_RC3_lightnotif"
PLEASE INSTALL ONLY ONE, you cannot install both at the same time. If your rooted and have means to change title text color on notification or just can bear with the dark one use the ..RC3.apk, if you're not rooted and want a bugless theme use the ..RC3_lightnotif.apk one.
Still bugged (dark colored on 3rd party apps) notification title text (need help on this, or ask rom developers to support dark notification template on their ROMs) please report any miscolored, bugs or give bright ideas to improve this. thanks for using, enjoy and please atleast let me know if you kang any part of this theme.

INSTALLATION for rooted devices (you should do all this before 5min trial ends) :
-install and apply theme
-go fast to your root file manager and navigate:
-root/data/overlays/preferences folder
-delete all its contents (7files) not the actual preferences folder.
-then navigate to:
-root/data/overlays/jsonfiles
-from there, CUT and paste the contents (1file) of trialjson folder to inside of userjson folder.
-restart phone and reapply theme.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170325-201836.jpg
Views:	30266
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	4088895   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170325-201749.png
Views:	30066
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	4088896   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170325-201739.jpg
Views:	28692
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	4088897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170325-201630.jpg
Views:	29110
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	4088898  
Attached Files
File Type: apk theme_terpsichora.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.49 MB, 12216 views)
File Type: apk terpsichora_update1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.70 MB, 6836 views)
File Type: apk terpsichora_Dream_update.apk - [Click for QR Code] (8.32 MB, 11430 views)
File Type: apk terpsichora_N_rc1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.79 MB, 3568 views)
File Type: apk terpsichora_N_rc2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.53 MB, 3522 views)
File Type: apk terpsichora_N_rc2_LIGHTnotif.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.52 MB, 4620 views)
File Type: apk 0terpsichora_N_RC3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (8.82 MB, 6188 views)
File Type: apk 0terpsichora_N_RC3_lightnotif.apk - [Click for QR Code] (8.81 MB, 7318 views)
The Following 89 Users Say Thank You to envy~ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift envy~ Ad-Free

24th October 2016, 09:47 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Laguna

Donate to Me
More
reserve for Q/A
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_03-03-06.28.04.jpg
Views:	13060
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	4061155  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to envy~ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift envy~ Ad-Free
24th October 2016, 11:50 AM |#3  
Flag Larnaca
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Nice keep up the good work mate, will test this bad boy and post feedback later..

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app
24th October 2016, 12:36 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Very well made theme, liked everything especially the tinted backdrop in settings and keyboard. Just had a question of the icon size. They ate too big and look very old style or Android Kitkat style. Wish they were a bit smaller and sleek. Thank you
24th October 2016, 02:54 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Laguna

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by virafhavewalla

Very well made theme, liked everything especially the tinted backdrop in settings and keyboard. Just had a question of the icon size. They ate too big and look very old style or Android Kitkat style. Wish they were a bit smaller and sleek. Thank you

those icons are Grace UX icons mate, I just reduced the roundness of the original. as for the sizes yeah I think it's kinda big if you use 4x4 grid on homescreen try to use 5x5 and see.. (thanks for input, I will try with smaller icons for system apps and the rest and make an update )
24th October 2016, 04:35 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wowww beautiful thank you
Can you fix the bugs and make more themes like these? Btw i think the blue sym, smiley, enter and back button on the keyboard isn't that nice. Can you make it grey. And the keyboard swipe color too
Thanx
Oh and the blue quick toggles too. I think the blue that is used in this theme isn't very nice. Gray will b much nice o white
The Following User Says Thank You to lizaph9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lizaph9 Ad-Free
24th October 2016, 07:28 PM |#7  
Flag athinai
Thanks Meter: 160

More
only for root!
The theme is only for those with root devices?
24th October 2016, 09:31 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Laguna

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizaph9

Wowww beautiful thank you
Can you fix the bugs and make more themes like these? Btw i think the blue sym, smiley, enter and back button on the keyboard isn't that nice. Can you make it grey. And the keyboard swipe color too
Thanx
Oh and the blue quick toggles too. I think the blue that is used in this theme isn't very nice. Gray will b much nice o white

I also don't like the color scheme of the keyboard that I made haha it took me a lot of time on that, OK I'll change it, but the blue one on the toggles supposed to be like that 'coz that's the primary color for this theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by seby_guritza

The theme is only for those with root devices?

nope there is a way for non rooted devices, but I won't tell how to do it, there's a lot of tutorials on this forum already.
----
guys be sure to restart after applying the theme as there are assets that can only be seen ones the Theme applied fully loaded. I try to include dynamic icons on the clock but it's only semi dynamic (it changes only if the home screen refreshes/restarted)

**and also if someone can post a proper screenshots for this I'll be glad.
(blame the ships wifi, it's very limited)
The Following User Says Thank You to envy~ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift envy~ Ad-Free
24th October 2016, 10:05 PM |#9  
Flag athinai
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by envy~

I also don't like the color scheme of the keyboard that I made haha it took me a lot of time on that, OK I'll change it, but the blue one on the toggles supposed to be like that 'coz that's the primary color for this theme

nope there is a way for non rooted devices, but I won't tell how to do it, there's a lot of tutorials on this forum already.
----
guys be sure to restart after applying the theme as there are assets that can only be seen ones the Theme applied fully loaded. I try to include dynamic icons on the clock but it's only semi dynamic (it changes only if the home screen refreshes/restarted)

**and also if someone can post a proper screenshots for this I'll be glad.
(blame the ships wifi, it's very limited)

mate i do not need to tell me how, thanks for your hard work.....you will be great if you can save the theme in wqhd and not fhd resolution!!!!!
24th October 2016, 10:44 PM |#10  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 582

More
Great theme but it is a shame to have to use a 3rd party unknown chinese app that needs to have total control of your device just to run the theme. I really liked the theme but any app like package disabler asking for such permissions is beyond my security concerns. Thank you a lot for the theme, truly a great piece.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Semseddin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Semseddin Ad-Free
25th October 2016, 02:23 AM |#11  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I'm having an issue with theme being in trial mode, can only use it for 5 minutes.

By the way, really nice theme, I love it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
envy, hxh, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)