FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] VA THEMES (8. feb) Aura BM (Blue Magenta)

2,976 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,520

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello guys,

I present to you my themes.

For installation instructions please check out post #2!

Special thanks to envy~ and jaylence for helping and inspiration, and also mihaitosca and everyone others at Unleash your Creativity, Download Samsung Theme Editor Here! Updated to v3.00.21 by wajiman thread!

Dropbox folder with my newest themes:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ha9q8kvw...4op8RdJea?dl=0

Aura BM (Blue Magenta) (full nougat theme)

THE A Pattern Gold (full nougat theme)

Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bzu88ch3an...nGold.apk?dl=0
TheA Gold wallpaper: http://image.prntscr.com/image/f1d50...f5f8daaa57.png

THE A Gold (full nougat theme)

TheA Gold wallpaper: http://image.prntscr.com/image/f1d50...f5f8daaa57.png

THE A Black 2 (full black amoled theme - Nougat compatible)

THE A CYAN 4 (fixed white stuff around apps)
THE A CYAN 5 (same as beta 4 but works with new beta 5 nougat roms)

THE A CYAN

THE A BLUE
DOWNLOAD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w9tkc5bbw7...%20v2.apk?dl=0

AURA DARK

AURA GREEN
Attached Files
File Type: apk Aura dark_Theme_M.apk - [Click for QR Code] (11.22 MB, 10236 views)
File Type: apk Aura Green.apk - [Click for QR Code] (17.53 MB, 6688 views)
File Type: apk Aura dark (no icons).apk - [Click for QR Code] (10.87 MB, 3810 views)
File Type: apk TheACyan.apk - [Click for QR Code] (7.52 MB, 3540 views)
File Type: apk TheACyan2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.05 MB, 1686 views)
File Type: apk TheACyan4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.91 MB, 1952 views)
File Type: apk TheACyan5.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.91 MB, 2634 views)
File Type: apk TheAicons.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.19 MB, 1732 views)
File Type: apk TheABlack.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.82 MB, 3596 views)
File Type: apk TheAGold.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.24 MB, 3684 views)
File Type: apk TheABlack2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.82 MB, 4072 views)
File Type: apk AuraBM.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.12 MB, 3204 views)
The Following 111 Users Say Thank You to vukandric For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vukandric Ad-Free

16th November 2016, 07:38 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Rooted devices:
Install attached apk. With your root file manager go to data/overlays/preference, delete all files in that folder. Then go to data/overlays/jsonfiles and transfer the files from the trialjson folder to the userjson folder. Reboot and apply the theme.

Non rooted devices:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerardo92
The newest package disabler versions won?t let you disable the theme store but if you download "PACKAGE DISABLER PREMIUM VER 6.3" apk from google you only check on both theme store and theme service then clear data from both services and themes will stay applied sadly you have to do this everytime you reboot your phone but it is worth it.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to vukandric For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vukandric Ad-Free
16th November 2016, 10:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Looks amazing, one of the most beautiful themes i've seen, not the same on MM as for you on Nougat, but still nice. Cant wait to try it on Nougat
The Following User Says Thank You to Szighy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Szighy Ad-Free
17th November 2016, 03:27 AM |#4  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 427

More
looking good bro..make more themes pls.
17th November 2016, 10:51 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Samsung should accept you as a partner. This is 10 times better and more professional than the themes in the theme store. I wish you got a partnership and released such themes. I use light themes but this is definitely great.

Edit: by the way do you know any secure disabler apk? I don't know which site to trust.
17th November 2016, 11:12 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitgalaxy3

looking good bro..make more themes pls.

Thank you, I will, don't worry 😉
Quote:
Originally Posted by paralnova

Samsung should accept you as a partner. This is 10 times better and more professional than the themes in the theme store. I wish you got a partnership and released such themes. I use light themes but this is definitely great.

Edit: by the way do you know any secure disabler apk? I don't know which site to trust.

Thank you for your kind words. I am busy with my work these days, but will definetly try to become Samsung themer, why not 😊 And I don't really know about any disabler app, I am rooted and I am using the first solution for theme to work. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vukandric For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vukandric Ad-Free
17th November 2016, 01:55 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
beautiful theme. very well done. i love the orange. may i propose a version with plain grey bg instead of the aurora bg? that would make it the perfect theme for me. thank you so much. btw how can i install this on nougat beta. only option i have is to activate it temporarely as a test version. thanks
edit: sorry haven' t read the op with installing instructutions...mea culpa hehe
17th November 2016, 05:30 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Awesome theme, Tks very so much
17th November 2016, 06:56 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmost

beautiful theme. very well done. i love the orange. may i propose a version with plain grey bg instead of the aurora bg? that would make it the perfect theme for me. thank you so much. btw how can i install this on nougat beta. only option i have is to activate it temporarely as a test version. thanks
edit: sorry haven' t read the op with installing instructutions...mea culpa hehe

I think that I will do it, but probably really dark grey. But I think that I will make some light theme first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumfc

Awesome theme, Tks very so much

Thank you!

New theme added to second post!
17th November 2016, 07:02 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
yes dark grey orange perfect! i also like your google style borderless keyboard which im currently writing on really good work
18th November 2016, 12:01 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Here is the preview of the new theme I will release soon. It would be nice if someone who is on a MM rom PM me so I can give him apk and then he can give me some help with screenshots because I am on a N rom and it is not the same. Thanks in advance.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vukandric For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vukandric Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)