[ROM] [MOD] L-Touch Rom | S duos | L Themed

Search This thread

GiannisSma

Apr 17, 2014
I think this is his first ROM

Is the memory usage really a problem? This thing looks really good though, if only we can combine this UI with the performance of PMP or Cosmic ROM. That would be awesome! :)

And yeah, it would be great if dev can post the features and enhancements of this ROM.

Anyway, good job on this! I'm downloading it right now. Keep developing it, dude! Cheers! :)

Yes the memory usage is problem because the phone lagging a lot of times. And the battery backup isn't so good. The rom is really nice and if we didn't get the new cm 11 Project the next step is to get this theme at cosmic rom is much stable than ten(?) pmp projects. The dev of pmp rom have a lot of projects and he don't develop one of them so good. Whenever have a problem create a new one and give a lot of gravity to make the ui incredible but all of them is too much for our device. Anyway I go off topic with that I say! Try the rom and you can create an opinion! [emoji3]

ospen06

Jan 30, 2013
Been running this ROM for half a day now. As advertised, this is the most beautiful ROM I've seen (UI wise). Everything looks really good, you really can't tell a difference between a real Android 5.0 and this one :D

As someone said, the memory usage tends to be higher than other ROMs (was using Cosmic before). With all my apps installed, I'm running at around 470mb usage as compared 400mb in Cosmic. I don't experience lags though, everything moves smoothly even when I cranked the animations :p

Only issue I'm having is that transparent/tinted statusbar does not work on homescreen (all I have is the statusbar on a black) but works within other apps. Any idea how to fix? Also, battery does seem to drain faster than usual.

All in all, this a really great ROM, smooth (so far) and beautifully created. I really hope dev can continue developing this ROM or someone incorporates this into other ROMs. Great job, man! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GiannisSma

Apr 17, 2014
I use this rom about a week and the ui is absolutely very nice is something new for our phone but the dev seems to be offline all this days and we don't know if he update the rom to fix the issue's. The ram usage for me with all my apps and settings at cosmic was Max 430-450. At this rom was 540-560 and the phone laggs a lot sometimes.

billa vimal

Mar 6, 2009
Chennai
Hi.. Nice rom.. but when trying to install from SD card, i am getting 'Signature verification failed' error and installation aborted. Can you please suggest? Thanks

AnteL_1366

Apr 4, 2012
hi there !
i installed
Basebands :-->

S7562XXBMJ1----> https://www.mediafire.com/?2gxoc60ao3gpqfb [ Cosmic Rom Baseband Version ]

on my phone with Odin I've added fat.bin from CP and it successfully installed but unfortunetly after copying file & L- TouchRom.zip and install L-Touchroom.zip from recovery it Says "E: Signature Verification Failed"
how can i fix it ?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

hi there !
i installed

S7562XXBMJ1----> https://www.mediafire.com/?2gxoc60ao3gpqfb [ Cosmic Rom Baseband Version ]

on my phone with Odin I've added fat.bin from CP and it successfully installed but unfortunetly after copying file & L- TouchRom.zip and install L-Touchroom.zip from recovery it Says "E: Signature Verification Failed"
how can i fix it ?

i thing i didn't install Recovery CWM , I go to CWM with V-down + home + power it goes to Android system recovery <3e>
how can i install CWM ?
plz give me some free advice :D and links and how to ;P tnx

banerjeeayan1996

Feb 17, 2014
Kolkata
Flash cwm with Odin or use flashify.

PRESS THANKS

REGARDS
banerjeeayan1996

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

hi there !
i installed

how can i fix it ?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

i thing i didn't install Recovery CWM , I go to CWM with V-down + home + power it goes to Android system recovery <3e>
how can i install CWM ?
plz give me some free advice :D and links and how to ;P tnx

Flash cwm south Odin por use flashify

PRESS THANKS

REGARDS
banerjeeayan1996

GiannisSma

Apr 17, 2014
Yes i totally agree to it...! Cm11 actually doing wonders...!
But still ill give this a try...!
Yes is a good project but is 4.0.4.. Is old version, isn't have good ram and cpu management and is different ''heavy''code as the 4.4.4 is more stable and have better managements to ram gpu and cpu. All lot of 4.0.4 based project we have and some of them is still open is heavy project with a tone of ui mods and pre-installed apps etc. Our device isn't for this at all. Something simple to do our jobs right.. Have it to 4.4.4. Now and give more chance there.

faraazex

Oct 20, 2013
mumbai
Yes is a good project but is 4.0.4.. Is old version, isn't have good ram and cpu management and is different ''heavy''code as the 4.4.4 is more stable and have better managements to ram gpu and cpu. All lot of 4.0.4 based project we have and some of them is still open is heavy project with a tone of ui mods and pre-installed apps etc. Our device isn't for this at all. Something simple to do our jobs right.. Have it to 4.4.4. Now and give more chance there.

Yeah I know how it feels... the cm11 is goin great I hope they fix em minor bugs too...
Back to this rom I installed it on my device works good till now... the ram.usage is only as heavy as an heavy programmed stock from... the only query being does it have soft home keys as shown in screenshots if yes then how to.toggle it on??

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

P.S. I tried PMP before... and also the non ril working cm11..... this one's good in my opinion till now better than pmp

Reactions: ospen06

GiannisSma

Apr 17, 2014
Yeah I know how it feels... the cm11 is goin great I hope they fix em minor bugs too...
Back to this rom I installed it on my device works good till now... the ram.usage is only as heavy as an heavy programmed stock from... the only query being does it have soft home keys as shown in screenshots if yes then how to.toggle it on??

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

P.S. I tried PMP before... and also the non ril working cm11..... this one's good in my opinion till now better than pmp
Foe the soft keys search at xposed modules there is module I have try a long time ago and don't remember what is it. About 4.0.4 based roms the best choice for me is the cosmic rom. Is a fully working rom with little issues and I was have good performance and battery backup. The lag level is less as pmp and L-touch roms. Give a try to cosmic too and you will see the difference!

Reactions: faraazex

shakti30

Account currently disabled
Feb 10, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
cm12

how do you all people come to know that harish sharma has developed cm12. Any relevant source of information to this news?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshots seems to be awesome :sly: will try soon!
    Awesome work bro :)
    Sent from my Micromax A106 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Oh okay .. now i get it ..
    Woah Man .

-Installed your ROM without any problem . Smooth and Clean installation. :eek:
    -Really a brilliant looking UI ROM ( as the name says L ROM ) . :good:
    -So far very smooth and responsive . Not installed many apps so i will post a review of this ROM after a week maybe .

Thanks man for such a brilliant looking ROM for our outdated S Duos. :good: :laugh:
    This rom has some little bigs
    Like systemui stops unexpectedly.and do something for ram usage please.....
    Otherwise it is a good rom.....
    Btw what is your 1st rom
    Could u send a link..

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Free mobile app
    I freeze the tined statusbar and just never have systemui force stop. The big ram usage is the problem..
    Hi.. Nice rom.. but when trying to install from SD card, i am getting 'Signature verification failed' error and installation aborted. Can you please suggest? Thanks

Disable signature verification in install zip from sd card menu in cwm. Just press it.

Press thanks

Regards
    banerjeeayan1996