FORUMS

A3/A5 background protector

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By kukom6, Member on 17th September 2017, 02:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everybody, I have a recommendation for you. I hate cases because I love my phone due to his design and this is 50% why I bought it. So I have bought 3D full body temperature glass for display as usual, but I didn't find any glass for background glass which is easy to scratch. So I decided to buy only film from this site XTREME SKINS. On the site is a lot of variants of skins. I chose black leather because my A3 is black. And this is it. Yesterday, the package arrived and the skin is ****ing awesome. The phone looks very good. I have uploaded photos with it. (sorry for bad quality of photo)
Photos: https://imgur.com/a/i7NQN
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kukom6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kukom6 Ad-Free
22nd November 2017, 05:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Thanks for the link to those protectors. Really cool!
25th November 2017, 02:38 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneofthekaramosowbrothers

Thanks for the link to those protectors. Really cool!

My order arrived today. The backcover had an round imprint, the camera lens protector is rubbish in my opinion. My mistake was that I mistakenly thought a display protection is included in the package.
Overall I'm not very satisfied with the 15 Pounds I invested.
Maybe others are luckier or more satisfied than I am. Guess you got to try it out. Everything shown on the website looks very convincing though.
30th November 2017, 07:59 AM |#4  
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 14

More
This would be nice since the phone without a case is very slippery. One question I have is, is the skin thin enough that you'd be able to put a case on for the times where more protection is needed? Thank You
15th December 2017, 08:46 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Yes, it is, I use case sometimes when I take the phone to dirty places (outdoor activities, camping).
24th March 2018, 12:50 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No option for a7?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)