FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

A5 2017 - What ROMs would you like to see next?

288 posts
Thanks Meter: 318

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I got this device a little over 5 months ago and I want to make some ROMs for it. I would like to see what roms you would like on the A5 2017. The title says all, please respond to the topic only.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. I don't think I am going to port some crazy TW Pie ROM, I do not specialize in TouchWiz ROMs anymore so please go ask corsicanu or someone else for that.
3. PM me if you want to ask me about something, do not respond to this thread; keep it clean as I said before.

Thank you for all your future replies.
Nef
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NetfariousIntent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NetfariousIntent Ad-Free

6th December 2018, 06:30 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
i'd dig a STABLE resurrection remix oreo rom with almost no bugs that has quick charge, voLTE/4G+,and phone,camera, bluetooth/nfc, 5ghz wifi and everything else. But please make it fully compatible with the oreo modem and bootloader!
even Lineage os would be great!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CoinKiller For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CoinKiller Ad-Free
6th December 2018, 07:12 PM |#3  

More
OneUi Port
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Âlfonsetr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Âlfonsetr Ad-Free
6th December 2018, 08:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
resurrection remix oreo rom
The Following User Says Thank You to loco6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift loco6 Ad-Free
6th December 2018, 08:59 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Server Room

Donate to Me
More
First of all, thank you for your opinions.
As of now, I will be working on RR Oreo.
Now there already is a RR Oreo thread, which makes me a bit skeptical because he could report my future thread. I will look deeper into the bugs of the current RR Oreo and make mine from Lineage sources and try to fix bugs one by one. Also, I don't think of porting TW ROMs anytime soon because the A5 lacks AOSP ROMs rather than TW ROMs.
Thank you for your ideas.
Nef
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NetfariousIntent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NetfariousIntent Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 03:20 PM |#6  
Flag Dęblin
Thanks Meter: 244

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetfariousIntent

First of all, thank you for your opinions.
As of now, I will be working on RR Oreo.
Now there already is a RR Oreo thread, which makes me a bit skeptical because he could report my future thread. I will look deeper into the bugs of the current RR Oreo and make mine from Lineage sources and try to fix bugs one by one. Also, I don't think of porting TW ROMs anytime soon because the A5 lacks AOSP ROMs rather than TW ROMs.
Thank you for your ideas.
Nef

No problem here.
Why should we fight if we can help each other?
The Following User Says Thank You to Skorupsi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skorupsi Ad-Free
7th December 2018, 03:32 PM |#7  

More
We have some stock roms but none of them support Volte which is a big thing for a lot of users , if u can fix that in AOSP roms that would be amazing....and it would be great to have more developers in this community.
7th December 2018, 07:53 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Server Room

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorupsi

No problem here.
Why should we fight if we can help each other?

Thanks for being cool about this. I will start working on AOSP soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to NetfariousIntent For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NetfariousIntent Ad-Free
8th December 2018, 04:27 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Paranoid will be nice to have.
8th December 2018, 06:26 AM |#10  
Flag Mosul
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Aosp!! It is very stable. Please.
(sorry for my bad language)
8th December 2018, 07:26 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Kali Linux NetHunter rom for a7 / a5 2017
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matkali For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matkali Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)