FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Memory extension?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By kate_ks87, Junior Member on 14th May 2019, 06:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So, you all, I have this A3 2017 (A320FL) - and its a love/hate relationship, right?

Obviously the biggest flaw is that it only has 16GB of internal storage which you can't extend.

What is the best option to go about extending this through an sd-card (I've moved all the apps I can...) - without too much hassle?

Lineage? Root and LinkSD? I'm confused!

Thanks for any help!

14th May 2019, 06:37 PM |#2  
Flag Spirit River
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kate_ks87

So, you all, I have this A3 2017 (A320FL) - and its a love/hate relationship, right?

Obviously the biggest flaw is that it only has 16GB of internal storage which you can't extend.

What is the best option to go about extending this through an sd-card (I've moved all the apps I can...) - without too much hassle?

Lineage? Root and LinkSD? I'm confused!

Thanks for any help!

Lineage can format sd as internal storage on my a5(I suppose it would be the same for you) I have never used link2sd, but I have use app2sd which works very good. You have to have root.
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowFuhrer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SnowFuhrer Ad-Free
19th May 2019, 03:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, im using los 16 on a320fl.. this fw supports "adoptable storage" and it works fine. But u need really fast card to prevent app loading delay
20th May 2019, 02:27 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks! You are so friendly!

I'll try to back up everything and go for it. As for the sd-card, I think this is the fastest this one (no link, I don't have enough posts: amzn.to/2VydOmc ) is currently available, so I'll try it. On the other hand..its mostly insta, whatsapp and facebook ... probably the speed won't matter so much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)