Take the file that suits you best, only for your device variant.
Read carefully the instructions. I am not responsable for anything you do with your device.
- download Odin v3.13.1
- download and install Samsung Drivers (if you have them installed you can skip this step)
- download BL (bootloader) and CP (modem) for your device variant.
- Switch off the phone
- Use Home+Volume Down+Power to enter Download Mode and connect the device to usb
- Open Odin and untick autoreboot in "options" tab. Also make sure that your device is detected
- Put BL_*.tar.md5 file into BL tab
- Put CP_*.tar.md5 file into CP tab
- Click Start
- Wait 1 min and manually reboot your phone into Download mode using Home+Volume Down+Power buttons, but when the warning appears, hit volume down (Cancel-restart the device)
- Use Phone INFO app to check if update was succesful.
- If it didn`t worked, redo the steps from #1 more careful this time.
*based on build date/changelist
- A320F - BL_A320FXXU3CRD4 and CP_A320FXXU3CRD3
- A320FL - BL_A320FLXXU2CRE1 and CP_A320FLXXU2CRD3
- A520F - BL_A520FXXU4CRF1 and CP_A520FXXU4CREH
- A520K - BL_A520KKKU2CRD8 and CP_A520KKKU2CRD6
- A520L - BL_A520LKLU2CRD7 and CP_A520LKLU2CRD6
- A520S - BL_A520SKSU2CRD7 and CP_A520SKSU2CRD6
- A520W - BL_A520WVLU2CRF2 and CP_A520WVLU2CRF2
- A720F - BL_A720FXXU3CRF3 and CP_A720FXXU3CRE2
- A720S - BL_A720SKSU2BRE1 and CP_A720NKOU2BRE1
If i forgot a device/firmware version, tell me and i will try to add it.
Feel free to donate to me if you want to support my work