Thanks Meter: 86

By kubura2999, Senior Member on 8th June 2018, 12:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th December 2018, 06:46 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveoreos

Reboot to recovery, select install, and navigate to where the face unlock zip is located.(remember to download it first!) Then select it and flash it. Once that is done, reboot system and go to smart lock and it should be there. Tell me if you have any problems.. I am glad to help

Thanks for reply.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rahul2820 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rahul2820 Ad-Free

15th December 2018, 06:57 PM |#12  
Flag pitesti
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Working very well on Hades v6.0with Hades kernel v1.6 👍👍👍
17th December 2018, 09:02 PM |#13  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveoreos

Reboot to recovery, select install, and navigate to where the face unlock zip is located.(remember to download it first!) Then select it and flash it. Once that is done, reboot system and go to smart lock and it should be there. Tell me if you have any problems.. I am glad to help

I installed face unlock zip from twrp. Now it appears in my smart lock. But when I open trusted face and click set up trusted face, its says "trusted face stopped" close app. Please help
18th December 2018, 03:28 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul2820

I installed face unlock zip from twrp. Now it appears in my smart lock. But when I open trusted face and click set up trusted face, its says "trusted face stopped" close app. Please help

It worked with nano Gapps. Thanks for the support
18th December 2018, 07:27 AM |#15  
Flag Spirit River
Thanks Meter: 319

More
Quote:

Weird. Mine did that too on a different model. Reflashed it and it was fixed.
The face unlock zip is taken from gapps so people wouldn't have to flash everything.
25th December 2018, 04:54 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
will it work on los 16?
25th December 2018, 06:59 AM |#17  
Flag Spirit River

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleonit

will it work on los 16?

Make a backup and try it. But you could just flash gapps too.
10th June 2019, 05:56 PM |#18  

More
I have face unlock on my samsung galaxy a7 2017. But evry time after face unlock i need to swipe up to open. I tried AutoInput. It worked for some time. Again if it is not running in backgroud, the swipe to open appears. Also AutoInput is not free forever. I am on hadesrom pie. Please tell me other app or way to disable swipe and go directly to home screen after face unlock. Waiting for reply😥

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFuhrer

I have face unlock on my samsung galaxy a7 2017. But evry time after face unlock i need to swipe up to open. I tried AutoInput. It worked for some time. Again if it is not running in backgroud, the swipe to open appears. Also AutoInput is not free forever. I am on hadesrom pie. Please tell me other app or way to disable swipe and go directly to home screen after face unlock. Waiting for reply😥
10th June 2019, 06:21 PM |#19  
Flag Spirit River

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Look here. Btw, how did you get face unlock working on hades pie? It quits working after one reboot.
11th June 2019, 05:24 AM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFuhrer

Look here. Btw, how did you get face unlock working on hades pie? It quits working after one reboot.

No. Its working fine for me after several reboots. I am with Magisk root and hadesrom pie and twrp 3.0. I haven't flashed nano Gapps as u said. Because i recently shifted from stock to pie. So first tried face unlock without nano Gapps. And it worked. Even face unlock is pretty fast and o any crashing. Please if u know how to bypass swipe after face lock, let me know sir😥.
11th June 2019, 07:14 AM |#21  
Flag Spirit River

More
Quote:

No. Its working fine for me after several reboots. I am with Magisk root and hadesrom pie and twrp 3.0. I haven't flashed nano Gapps as u said. Because i recently shifted from stock to pie. So first tried face unlock without nano Gapps. And it worked. Even face unlock is pretty fast and o any crashing. Please if u know how to bypass swipe after face lock, let me know sir😥.

Sorry, thought I had pasted the link. Here https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpo...3688329/page31
It requires xposed which is kind of unstable. But works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)