crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery
1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up
For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).
I recommend stay on built-in root.
Same as LineageOS 14.1
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- Deadsquirrel01 for his hard work
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )