[ROM] [A500 /H/F/FU] [5.0.2] [TouchWiz] light weight ROM

Search This thread

jimbomodder

That wasn't my Question I asked how do managed to get warranty for an Knox triggered Device?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A500FU mit Tapatalk
Because I tried to downgrade to KitKat and hard bricked my device to the point even a JTAG failed, I have got a complete new phone but with original imei and serial number. Because it wouldn't even boot to anything they couldn't check the warranty and when it's like that they will grant it as they cannot prove the tripped Knox.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are zero stock based flashable ROMs for Galaxy A5 so here goes one (or three actually) :)
    Its based on BOL1 for A5FU (2.12.2015) and BOK2 for A5F (19.11.2015) and BOK3 for A5H (19.11.2015), the unbranded versions of Samsung ROM.

NOTE: ONLY /FU VARIANT IS SUPPORTED. (I've only got this device)
    PLEASE DON'T REQUEST HELP FROM /F /H VARIANTS. THEY WILL WORK IF YOU ONLY GET THEM PAST INSTALLATION VIA TWRP.

This rom is:
    • De-odexed
    • De-bloated
      • Mostly Google apps
      • Turn off rest of the apps you see fit
    • De-Knox'd
    • Zipaligned
    • Rooted
    • Busybox'd

It also features:
    • Note Edge launcher
    • Note 5 apps:
      • Note5 Clock package
      • Note5 Weather widget
      • Note5 Wallpaper chooser
      • Note5 My file
      • Note5 Calculator
      • Note5 Gallery
      • Note5 Voice Recorder
    • S6 Apps:
      • S6 Keyboard
      • S6 Fonts
      • S6 Memo
      • S6 Radio
      • S6 Video
      • S6 Setup wizard
      • S6 Galaxy App
      • S6 Galaxy App Widget
      • S6 Smart Manager
      • S6 S Planner
      • S6 S Music
      • S6 UI Sounds

I just piled up this ROM from bits. All the credit goes to these guys:

Disclaimer:
    This works for me, so it should work for your device also. Do not hold me responsible if something goes wrong during flashing process. Do this only with your own consent and bear yourself all the risks.

Installation via TWRP:
    1. Please make a backup with TWRP, its easy and saves lots of time in case things go south.
    2. An update to at latest unbranded firmware (official FW via odin/KIES) is recommened before installing this. There has been reports of small annoyances if coming straight from older 5.0.2 base.
    3. Wipe all the data (except SD-card) and flash this ROM. Let it boot for good 10min and you're done.

(The first boot really takes about 10min!)

Download:
    Screenshots:

Screenshot_2016-01-10-22-07-03.jpg keyb.png Screenshot_2015-12-31-13-55-05.png ver.png

Changelog:

V1 - 2015:
    • initial release

V2.1 - 10.01.2016
    • added S6 System UI sounds
    • added S6 S Planner and S6 S Music
    • SuperSU upgraded to the newest
    • deleted Samsung Link Platform

V3 - 11.1.2016
    • updated FW to BOL1 with BOJ4 baseband
    Okay, i just installed it but its still not working

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Aw ;c
    I made a booboo. flash this. :good: if it doesn't work then extract the while folder from zip and then using any root file manager and go to root tab then system-app and place there. then reboot and should be working.
    Hi everybody,

so I reflash the ROM again, update it to latest state, flash TWRP, make a factory wipe and flash the V2.1, and the result is, it works.
    So that, to be able to install this ROM without problems, up to date baseband - BOJ4 - is necessary.

Thanks Julian for your great job, and the others for help.

Keep going ;)
    should the task manager button be working? when i click on it nothing happens
    try flashing this n recovery