I built TWRP [Ver: 3.X] from scratch for Samsung A3 series.
Update: TWRP is official now only for Samsung A300H/F/M!
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Samsung A300H (2015)
Samsung A300F (2015)
Samsung A300M (2015)
Samsung A300FU (2015)
(1) Download the Official TWRP App.
(2) Open Official TWRP App > Select TWRP Flash > Select A Device > Search for Samsung A300H (a33g).
(3) Select Samsung A300H (a33g). Then select "twrp-3.2.1-0-a33g.img".
(4) It opens a broswer and select download "twrp-3.2.1-0-a33g.img".
(5) Open Official TWRP app again, select "Select a file to flash.." and select the file you just downloaded and then select "Flash To Recovery". Confirm flash.
(6) Then reboot to recovery.
You are in TWRP!
Mentioned in 3rd post.
Device Tree I created for SM-A300H: https://github.com/PVineeth/android_..._a33g_recovery
Device Tree I created for SM-A300FU:
Thanks to my friends on XDA for helping me in building device tree and building TWRP from scratch!
TWRP 3.X for SM-A3 Series, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy A Series
Last Updated 2018-05-20