#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * The ROM is under developement and have some bugs. * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. */
CF-Auto-Root - A500F
CF-Auto-Root - A500FU
CF-Auto-Root - A500G
CF-Auto-Root - A500H
CF-Auto-Root - A500M
CF-Auto-Root - A500L
CF-Auto-Root - A500S
CF-Auto-Root - A500Y
CF-Auto-Root - A500YZ
Follow this steps to Root your GALAXY A5.
1. Download your 5.0.2 ROM for your device.
2. Rename the ROM file, just delete .md5 at the end of the file.
3. After making that, normally you have a .tar file, open the ROM and you can see all files under.
4. Extract recovery.img and boot.img files from the .tar ROM and move this files on Internal or External storage of your phone, remember it's location, you'll need it after.
5. Flash CF-Auto-Root of 4.4.4 for your variant using Odin.
6. When the phone reboot, install Flashify from Play Store, grant SuperSU request.
7. Launch Flashify and flash the both boot.img and recovery.img that you extracted.
After rooting your A5, you can install TWRP for installing custom ROMs etc...
Here is a TWRP installation Tutorial: