attachment.php
View attachment 3430290

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

WARNING! Flashing recovery will trip your knox!

This TWRP tested on A300H/F/FU running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Stock. Working on other roms/phones not guaranteed and can make soft-brick device!

Working:
  • Flashing zip/images
  • Backup
  • Restore
  • Wipes
  • Mounting System/Data/Cache/exSDcard/%partition name here%

NOT Working:
  • Mounting as MTP
  • adb sideload

If you want to use custom theme, use the 1080x1920 resolution

I'm not the guy who developed this one, but if you have a questions you can ask in this thread
Developer at XDA, at 4PDA

Download:
Version 2:
View attachment TWRP_2.8.7.0_A3_F-H-FU_5.0.2_v2.tar

To flash .tar use an "AP" button in oidn

Last edited:

bernardwu

Apr 23, 2015
KL
@Intel777chanel omg thank you so much for bringing the content from 4pda to xda!! Also are there any mods/custom ROMs for A300F?

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Report: TWRP Recovery is working on A300F (5.0.2). Only problem is that when I shutdown(while charging) or reboot the phone automatically goes into TWRP recovery. In essence, I can never really turn off my phone 100%(unless not plugged into any power source)

Aug 17, 2013
Kyiv
@Intel777chanel omg thank you so much for bringing the content from 4pda to xda!! Also are there any mods/custom ROMs for A300F?

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Report: TWRP Recovery is working on A300F (5.0.2). Only problem is that when I shutdown(while charging) or reboot the phone automatically goes into TWRP recovery. In essence, I can never really turn off my phone 100%(unless not plugged into any power source)

Unfortunately there are no any customs on h/f/fu/m/00/09/%any other variant of A3% and nobody knows answer at "[Q]WHERE IS MY CYANOGENMOD!?"
We also have some UI mods and method to deodex f/fu/h.
I will make a thread for deodexes today(at my time of course(GMT +3)) and have a plans to make a thread for the stock rom mods.

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk

Reactions: bernardwu

bernardwu

Apr 23, 2015
KL
A problem with autoboot in recovery can be fixed only by flashing stock recovery

Is it not possible to fix the TWRP recovery so that it doesn't do the auto-boot-into-recovery thing? I don't wanna flash stock recovery because I really want TWRP as stock recovery can't do much

Aug 17, 2013
Kyiv
Is it not possible to fix the TWRP recovery so that it doesn't do the auto-boot-into-recovery thing? I don't wanna flash stock recovery because I really want TWRP as stock recovery can't do much

Actually no, just because nobody knows why it's happens.
I think problem there is because in Samsung(as is so much others vendors) recovery and a system kernel are combined. On my Nexus 7, where recovery is another partition i can't repeat this problem, also i can't repeat the problem at HTC One V.

Reactions: bernardwu

bernardwu

Apr 23, 2015
KL
@Intel777chanel I fixed the auto-boot-into-recovery thing. It's my own fault so yeah. I didn't flash the recovery the right way before and now I reflashed it properly the problem is gone. :)

ASHLEY117

Jun 9, 2011
Someshire
Samsung Galaxy S21
@lucky58 Your deodex avalibe at This thread

and one more think: xposed working at our device but you must use unofficial one, you can download it here(i use v5-karit now)

`Thank you for your time and work!
Have you experienced any random reboots or random bootloops using your deodexed files and Xposed?
Trying to narrow down the cause of an issue i'm having.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [GOTO : Deodex Thread | TWRP Thread]

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

WARNING! Flashing recovery will trip your knox!

This TWRP tested on A300H/F/FU running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Stock. Working on other roms/phones not guaranteed and can make soft-brick device!

Working:
    • Flashing zip/images
    • Backup
    • Restore
    • Wipes
    • Mounting System/Data/Cache/exSDcard/%partition name here%

NOT Working:
    • Mounting as MTP
    • adb sideload

If you want to use custom theme, use the 1080x1920 resolution

I'm not the guy who developed this one, but if you have a questions you can ask in this thread
    Developer at XDA, at 4PDA

Download:
    Version 2:
    View attachment TWRP_2.8.7.0_A3_F-H-FU_5.0.2_v2.tar

To flash .tar use an "AP" button in oidn
    @lucky58 Your deodex avalibe at This thread

and one more think: xposed working at our device but you must use unofficial one, you can download it here(i use v5-karit now)
    While i really dont like to request the newest stuff, im in for this one. Some of the features are what i've wanted for years...

@Intel777chanel any chance to expect this?

Mygalaxya is alredy works around it, but don't tell to anyone xD

Does anybody used adb commands to flash the recovery.img file included in the zip (tar) file TWRP_2.8.7.0_A3_F-H-FU_5.0.2_v2.tar?

Using something like this:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

I'm afraid to use flashify to flash the img file. I have read tha it can be dangerous.

:eek:

Unfortunately Samsung devices have no fastboot support
    >Samsung, goto hell pls
    Will this work with KitKat, or only Lollipop?
    Just to make sure....
    Only LP because of kernel.

Sent from my SM-A300F using Tapatalk
    I would be fine to have a deodex test from you.

In the mean time i'm trying to deodex with the joildroid app, but have a bootloop i think.

greetings, Luc
    Ok, i create a thread with deodexed roms as soon as possible.