This ROM is created for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU). Obviously it will not work on any other device.
Uploading my files elsewhere (mirroring) is not appreciated.
If you need to add my files somewhere else, just use the links I have provided.
If you have decided to install this ROM on your device, I [TheWhisp] cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your phone and/or for any other kind of inconveniences you may experience (bricks, late for job due to alarm clock not working etc.). By installing this custom ROM you lose your phone's warranty.
By installing this ROM, you accept this disclaimer.
What's not working / current issues:
* FM radio is partially working
* Android Beam is not working properly
Download and additional information
Change logs: See 2nd post of this thread
Google apps: http://opengapps.org/
* You must have custom recovery to install this ROM (see section "How to install")
* You must have bootloader and modem from Samsung's 5.0.2 ROM
How to install:
1) You're going to need a custom recovery, follow instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-twrp-t3182214
2) Use the download link provided above to download the latest build available
3) Use the download for Google apps to download Google apps (optional)
4) Put both .zip files on your device (either internal or external storage)
5) Boot your device into recovery mode
6) Make backup (if needed)
7) Wipe data/factory reset (not needed if updating from previous releases, but is necessary if upgrading between CM versions (example, cm-12.0 to cm-12.1 or from stock to CM)
8) Install the ROM .zip file
9) Mount /system, install Google apps (optional)
How to submit a bug report:
1) Visit the above link
2) Click on "New issue"
3) Choose a title that explains the problem
4) Explain your problem very clearly with as much details as possible
5) Attach logs and screenshots (if needed)
Don't report a bug if it's already reported (if you have more information, post a comment on the existing issue).
Don't report a bug if you:
1) are using any kind of task killer
2) are using any 3rd party tweak/hack
Don't forget to include the build date.
Use proper English, try not to make any spelling errors so I and other people can understand you correctly.
CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy A5, ROM for the Android General
TheWhisp, faust93, mygalaxya (testing)
Source Code: https://github.com/thewhisp
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Lollipop modem, custom recovery
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: 20150922
Beta Release Date: 2015-09-22
Last Updated 2015-10-11